Police killed my friend

forsit

plus he STOPPED and was fiddling around in his ankle. so they stoped too instead of jumping on him or popping ONE into him?

its not like they were packing .22 or .380s. you get hit with a 9 anyplace once, your going to stop what your doing most cases.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IHATEU

please refrain from talking about me as if you actually know me, because you don't, trust me on that one.

honestly, i don't give a shit about this kid in the same way i don't give a shit about amy winehouse, ryan dunn, or anyone else who does themselves in out of their own stupidity. I'm not going to his funeral and pissing on his parents, I'm talking on the internet. if that's too emotional for some folks to deal with, they should move along.

IHATEU

please refrain from talking about me as if you actually know me, because you don't, trust me on that one.

honestly, i don't give a shit about this kid in the same way i don't give a shit about amy winehouse, ryan dunn, or anyone else who does themselves in out of their own stupidity. I'm not going to his funeral and pissing on his parents, I'm talking on the internet. if that's too emotional for some folks to deal with, they should move along.

im with you on the latter. plus if my friend died the LAST place to come and grieve or post is 12.

and your right i dont know you but that dont mean i cant have an opinion either and one HEAVILY based on factual GUN LAWS. i wasnt talking about you having the heart to kill someone i was not attacking your hardbodiness i was saying up here you go to jail. period

you just get CAUGHT with a pistol unloaded out of the trunk and carrying case or with no card and you can have the best lawyer in the world and your doing a year mandatory.

If you have a bunch of cops with guns drawn on you, it's usually in your best interest to not fumble around with anything when you stop. Be it pockets, bags, ankle holsters, whatever. Dude had a gun, allegedly he was reaching for the gun, he gets shot. That's real life. This isn't on some honorable, "wait until he fires first" type of shit.

Granted, the surveillance cameras could show otherwise and I'm not trying to pass judgement without some sort of evidence. Any which way, sorry about your loss.

im with you on the latter. plus if my friend died the LAST place to come and grieve or post is 12.

and your right i dont know you but that dont mean i cant have an opinion either and one HEAVILY based on factual GUN LAWS. i wasnt talking about you having the heart to kill someone i was not attacking your hardbodiness i was saying up here you go to jail. period

you just get CAUGHT with a pistol unloaded out of the trunk and carrying case or with no card and you can have the best lawyer in the world and your doing a year mandatory.

If it didn't have any relevance to police I wouldn't have posted anything.

oh, i learned all about how fucked the gun laws are up here.

im not stoked on it at all.

i definitely miss GA and how things get handled down there, which is also where my mentality is at when i talk about this. where things to go down here, maybe i'd catch a weapons charge, but in a life or death situation, that would be the least of my worries.

NV and Texas is like the wild west. its unreal. i have met so many people with CCWs that pack in their boot or handbag. i think its great. the violent crime or home invasions are basically non-existent. not to fear either, if your too lazy or cant get a ccw you can just pack as long as everyone can see you got a pistol on your waist.

mad you'res there but ellsbury just got 2 RBIs

man i been getting so caught out there with my your're shit lately. toy

so siked on the game and here comes Bard to shut them down.

thats how GA was. i got my CCW with $40 and a signature.

even without it it was legal to carry in your car, in your workplace, etc. shit was ridiculous. then i get up here and i find out all the guns i have can't even be purchased in the state due to magazine restrictions, size restrictions, etc. i can have them transferred here, but they can't be bought here. WTF. its literally almost enough to make me wanna move. i do not like feeling like i can't legally protect myself without jumping through 800 hoops.

i had signed up for the classes to get my permit here, but i haven't been able to make it in yet. plus, i gotta transfer over my license which is a whole other hassle. fuck this shit.

had your friend not acted like a thug with a death wish, he'd be facing misdemeanor theft and unlawful carrying charges, not god. not feeling too bad for him or his family. people often get what the deserve in life (or this case death).

how much of a fucking cunt do you have to be do come in and talk shit on forsits dead friend. i bet you feel so morally superior. regardless of the situation and how it happened he still lost someone

I'm talking on the internet. if that's too emotional for some folks to deal with, they should move along.

yeah, coz if it was reality, you'd never in your life speak like this about a persons dead friend to their face. if you behave like this in the real world how people havent just punched you in the face for being a dick just blows my mind.

• Like 2

@seeking: dumping clips/magazines until you hear clicking is how innocent people get shot/killed. That's a pretty ignorant and dangerous way to go about "protecting yourself". Go to a range more often and learn to control yourself in stressful situations. I hope I'm never with you, or anyone with that train of thought, when shit goes down.

@forsit: rip to your homeboy

its as much a lesson to all of you who think racking and/or carrying is cool.

its not. it will get you killed apparently.

being someone who carries legally about 95% of the time i leave the house, i call this bullshit. pretty sure at this point i'd/everyone else should know well enough not to make any sudden movements for it during a police confrontation though.

i think it's strange how people are pointing out that 11 shots is really just unacceptable. what number of shots do you experts believe to be appropriate? arguing about this shit isn't going to bring the dude's friend back. sorry for your loss. i'd lose my mind if this happened to one of my friends.

A great reason to not carry a gun on you, in my opinion.

But, I do think it would be great if the police could think of someway to deal with a suspected armed person other than just immediately killing them.

this shit makes me laugh. yeah, cops kill everyone who carries. especially law abiding gun owners. if you knew a thing about carrying etiquette, you probably wouldn't make yourself look like such a retard by saying stuff like this.

Nobody said he pulled it, they said it looked like he could have been trying to, jumping to conclusions.

I bet they found it on him after the fact still in it's holster and fit that "he looked like he might pull a gun" into their story.

We all know how mad cops get when you make them run, sometimes they'd rather take a life than another step.

This is my theory.

People do love jumping to conclusions. Some people are genetically trashy, white fuck ups who hate on poverty stricken black people but eat the same food they do. WHITE TRASH hating on blacks. Been going on for a while on the ounce from this character. Funny. Carlton would sleep the floor with seeking, I'm sure.

11 shots fired, that does not mean he got hit by all 11 shots. however, i still fully agree thats way too many shots fired, it shouldn't take any cop with half an aim to hit someone with more than 1 or 2 seeing as how he was in place reaching for his gun, allegedly. if he was infact reaching for his gun like the story said than he made a horrible decision and paid dearly.

but i'm sorry you lost your friend.

I'm sure an average beat cop in some town called FedEx doesn't know to plant his feet, breathe in, then out, and pull the trigger. I'm sure of this.

thats how GA was. i got my CCW with $40 and a signature.

even without it it was legal to carry in your car, in your workplace, etc. shit was ridiculous. then i get up here and i find out all the guns i have can't even be purchased in the state due to magazine restrictions, size restrictions, etc. i can have them transferred here, but they can't be bought here. WTF. its literally almost enough to make me wanna move. i do not like feeling like i can't legally protect myself without jumping through 800 hoops.

i had signed up for the classes to get my permit here, but i haven't been able to make it in yet. plus, i gotta transfer over my license which is a whole other hassle. fuck this shit.

protect yourself against what>

ever shot a man?

doubt it