Police killed my friend

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people love to oversimply shit in order to make all cops into bad guys.

put yourself in that situation.

if I'm confronted with someone who pulls a gun on me, i'm dumping on dude until shit goes click. I'm not gonna shoot once, I'm gonna shoot em all. if you want to live, don't pull a gun on me.

C'mon! Son!

Reallly, I get what you are saying but 11 shots. I think it's excessive for some small time crime like this.

RIP

Im all about empty the magzine before taking one yourself, thats not my beef with the matter.

Like you said if its my life or someone elses, its not a hard decision.

If he did in fact have a gun and pulled it then I understand why the Po shot him.

11 times is a fuckload, but a trigger happy pig with a legit reason is not suprising to me.

Theres alot of shit that sucks about this story, your friend dying and that he was in such rough times

that he lived out of a motel and jacked shit from wally world.

The problem is that this shit happens far too often, as there is alreayd another thread of a man laying flat on the ground taking 5 to the back. If you shoot at police youre going to lose unfortunatly, theres too many of those fuckers and only one of you, this isnt GTA son.

All that said its just disturbing and disgusting how easily police get off on murder charges on a common basis. If your friend had pulled a gun on me and I had shot him, there would be a thorough investigation, and who knows I might get fucking charged.

Officer Meckwalty will get a paid vacation and your friends dead for ''supposedly'' reaching for a gun.. on his ankle... while hes running.. All im saying is believe nothing you hear and nothing you see. There might of been a gun, and it might just be bullshit. I wasnt there

The security footage should come out unless the walmart has shitty cameras from a decade ago and if it come sout theyre innocent if it gets lost, well then its horseshit

And of course, Fuck The Police

for a bunch of dudes who fancy themselves as criminals, y'all sure turn into a bunch of bitches when it comes to using force.

i don't own guns so i can feel cool, i own guns incase i have to protect myself. if someone pulls one on me, or acts like they're pulling one on me, i'm putting every round i have straight through them. I'm not stopping after the first couple just to check the status, I'm gonna overdo it the first time to insure my safety. that's how EVERYONE is taught to act in a life or death self defense situation.

im going to call bullshit on this, your not in GA no more... im really sure you OWN guns where your at now. state you live in now has some of the toughest gun laws in the US. and i know for a FACT that transferring licenses and blue cards even from one state over is a headache let alone from places like GA or say NV where gun law dont exist.

nor do i think for a second your dumping on anyone up here at all... you would be dumping your ass straight to walpole state.

i hate cops but with that said, i do agree with your sentiments about the situation. just its a bit harsh to come in here bashing dudes dead friend. im all for harsh usually but sometimes there has to be a line.

• Like 2

another who agrees with seeking

sorry about your homie, but HE made those bad decisions and unfortunately paid with his life

All that said its just disturbing and disgusting how easily police get off on murder charges on a common basis. If your friend had pulled a gun on me and I had shot him, there would be a thorough investigation, and who knows I might get fucking charged.
hahaha, murder? for real?? aren't you the one who tried to help make a cover up story for some fool who thought he killed someone by running them over? ya i really take the shit you say seriously, even though it turned out to be a troll thread you were pretty set on helping out that guy get away with intoxicated manslaughter

not sure where you are from but here in texas we have CHL's(conceal handgun license). i have a homie that had a gun pulled on him by some fool at a gas station, he acted like he was getting his wallet but pulled his pistol and shot that fool 7 times in the chest/stomach. killed him. after being questioned and they reviewed the security footage they let him go. they did hold his gun for 24hrs(which i think is bullshit) but apparently it's policy

as said by someone else earlier, it seems like this thread is almost more FTP than a memorial for your friend

• Like 2

Heres some lessons that other people have learned the hard way, so you dont have to:

-Dont bring weapons with you when youre doing dirt (graff, racking, etc.) unless you need them to protect your life. If you dont absolutely need them, it will worsen your charges if you get caught, and get the shit beaten out of you and/or killed if you get caught.

-Do not carry a gun unless you are prepared to use it. Do not pull it out unless you are prepared to kill someone with it, because that is what theyre made to do.

-Dont even look like youre thinking about going for a weapon when a cop is involved because they will shoot you so that they do not get shot themselves. Right or wrong, they are defending their own life, and if I was a cop I would do the same.

-Some cops are good people, some are pieces of shit. If needed, they will say or do whatever it takes to keep them out of trouble.

oh yea, i forgot to comment on the 11 shots part. was it excessive? who knows. cause when people have adrenaline pumping through their veins they can take gunshots and still keep going

some dude on pcp broke into my grandmothers house and was terrorizing my grandfather, he had a gun in his waist. my cousin walked in and shot him in the CHEST with a .357 magnum and the dude still made it about 10 steps, fell to the ground and crawled about 30 feet and then turned and grabbed his gun when my cousin shot him AGAIN in the chest to finally kill him

i'm sure the security footage will tell the truth

11 shots fired, that does not mean he got hit by all 11 shots. however, i still fully agree thats way too many shots fired, it shouldn't take any cop with half an aim to hit someone with more than 1 or 2 seeing as how he was in place reaching for his gun, allegedly. if he was infact reaching for his gun like the story said than he made a horrible decision and paid dearly.

but i'm sorry you lost your friend.

another who agrees with seeking

sorry about your homie, but HE made those bad decisions and unfortunately paid with his life

hahaha, murder? for real?? aren't you the one who tried to help make a cover up story for some fool who thought he killed someone by running them over? ya i really take the shit you say seriously, even though it turned out to be a troll thread you were pretty set on helping out that guy get away with intoxicated manslaughter

not sure where you are from but here in texas we have CHL's(conceal handgun license). i have a homie that had a gun pulled on him by some fool at a gas station, he acted like he was getting his wallet but pulled his pistol and shot that fool 7 times in the chest/stomach. killed him. after being questioned and they reviewed the security footage they let him go. they did hold his gun for 24hrs(which i think is bullshit) but apparently it's policy

as said by someone else earlier, it seems like this thread is almost more FTP than a memorial for your friend

Yeah, murder for real you tool.

That was an obvious troll thread, I was drunk when I posted and I had read the article wrong. If you want go back and find it and if youre inspector gadget ass would of read my other comments youd see I stated all of that and went on to bash the doo doo until I was smart enough to realize its fake.

And super cool story brah, but cops shoot unarmed people everyday and blame that shit on ''reaching'' for something when there is no statute for what clarifys someone reaching for a weapon.

I could care less if you read what I post, your name isnt familiar to me so obviously I could care what you have to say.

My comments in this thread are more FTP becuse it always feels a bit fake to me to say RIP to someone I dont know in anway or have a connection to, especially someone who may have got capped for ample reason.

Im sorry for the kids family and forsit if they were close, and I think people need to stop passing judgement on whether this kid deserved it or not, none of us were there and theres no video yet.

We dont know if he was armed or not, all we know for sure is that he got a clip emptied in him for shoplifting