Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

Police killed my friend

Forsit, do you think he is the kind of person to pull a gun on a cop?

Not at all. I don't believe that part for one second. How can someone run and pull a pistol from a holster at their ankle? And he wouldn't stop and start shooting cops. That's not him at all.

wow 11 shots? surely it wouldnt take 11 shots to put someone on the ground and once he was on the ground he could have been arrested and an ambulance called

had your friend not acted like a thug with a death wish, he'd be facing misdemeanor theft and unlawful carrying charges, not god. not feeling too bad for him or his family. people often get what the deserve in life (or this case death).

people love to oversimply shit in order to make all cops into bad guys.

put yourself in that situation.

if I'm confronted with someone who pulls a gun on me, i'm dumping on dude until shit goes click. I'm not gonna shoot once, I'm gonna shoot em all. if you want to live, don't pull a gun on me.

walmarts all have security cameras in the parking lots. I'm sure the entire thing was caught on tape. truth will come out.

• Like 1

11 shots?

Jesus Christ are they shooting cops up full of anabolics these days?

11 goddamn shots.

RIP your friend dude, unnecessary death.

Devil's advocate here, but they did confirm he had a gun...my guess is he was pulling it to toss it, not shoot at them, but firearms and police never ends well.

Sorry about your homie.

Seeking, you're a faggot. Go back to the tattoo thread with your negativity. Not needed here.

He wouldn't shoot at cops. I've known that dude for years. He's not like that at all. He wouldn't stop running either I know that much. We'll see what really happens when they release the security footage.

And of course they "confirmed" that he had a gun. Cops always tell the truth, dude.

• Like 2

sorry you lost a friend dude,

but i'm with seeking. reach for a gun/pull a gun... you're stupid.

its as much a lesson to all of you who think racking and/or carrying is cool.

its not. it will get you killed apparently.

R.I.P. your homie, don't know him and wasn't there, so I'm not jumping to conclusions.

I'm also not going to pretend like I haven't done incredibly stupid/unsafe things myself.

Fuck the Police though 100%

• Like 1

because he realized that bad shit happens to poor decisions?

do you guys hate cops in absolutely all scenarios and believe our way of life could somehow exist w/o police? whats the line here?

I'm gonna have to go with Seeking on this one.

Dude shouldn't be packing heat if he thinks he can pull it on the police without dying.

Nobody said he pulled it, they said it looked like he could have been trying to, jumping to conclusions.

I bet they found it on him after the fact still in it's holster and fit that "he looked like he might pull a gun" into their story.

We all know how mad cops get when you make them run, sometimes they'd rather take a life than another step.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now