Police killed my friend

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forsit, do you think he is the kind of person to pull a gun on a cop?

Not at all. I don't believe that part for one second. How can someone run and pull a pistol from a holster at their ankle? And he wouldn't stop and start shooting cops. That's not him at all.

people love to oversimply shit in order to make all cops into bad guys.

put yourself in that situation.

if I'm confronted with someone who pulls a gun on me, i'm dumping on dude until shit goes click. I'm not gonna shoot once, I'm gonna shoot em all. if you want to live, don't pull a gun on me.

walmarts all have security cameras in the parking lots. I'm sure the entire thing was caught on tape. truth will come out.

• Like 1

Seeking, you're a faggot. Go back to the tattoo thread with your negativity. Not needed here.

He wouldn't shoot at cops. I've known that dude for years. He's not like that at all. He wouldn't stop running either I know that much. We'll see what really happens when they release the security footage.

And of course they "confirmed" that he had a gun. Cops always tell the truth, dude.

• Like 2

Nobody said he pulled it, they said it looked like he could have been trying to, jumping to conclusions.

I bet they found it on him after the fact still in it's holster and fit that "he looked like he might pull a gun" into their story.

We all know how mad cops get when you make them run, sometimes they'd rather take a life than another step.

i was being ignorant. of course i can understand (and even appreciate) the police's point of view, but at the same time.. 11 shots? surely dude stopped reaching for whatever he had after the first 3. so it sounds to me like the cop was having fun with it... or had never done any police work/exercise and shot because his dumb ass got too essited

and you think that means something to me?

sorry, I'm way too old for teen angst bullshit.

abuse of power by police happens all the time, but that does not mean it happens every time.

why should i believe that the cops planted a gun on dude (and strapped an ankle holster to him) just so they could shoot him while he was running away? that defies logic.

its far more logical that your friend, who obviously was falling on hard times since he was living in a shitty motel and robbing a walmart in broad fucking daylight, was perhaps not thinking quite right and acting erratically. I've had plenty of friends go off the deep end and do insane shit that i would not expect of them. it happens.

for a bunch of dudes who fancy themselves as criminals, y'all sure turn into a bunch of bitches when it comes to using force.

i don't own guns so i can feel cool, i own guns incase i have to protect myself. if someone pulls one on me, or acts like they're pulling one on me, i'm putting every round i have straight through them. I'm not stopping after the first couple just to check the status, I'm gonna overdo it the first time to insure my safety. that's how EVERYONE is taught to act in a life or death self defense situation.

• Like 3