massachusetts man says he's cracked zodiac killer code

bbq vibes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

zodiac killer is so much cooler than casey anthony. if she didn't have tits nobody would give a fuck, just another psycho broad that killed her kid.

zodiac is a hero and an inspiration to many young, budding serial killers. casey anthony is just some bitch saved in the spank-bank for lulz.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 29nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 5 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July29, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/article1639059.ece

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414022,00.html

It was reportedly found in an amp but i cant find a good source saying that

The first article mentions it was inside a PA system. What the fuck FBI, what's happening with this shit?

Thanks for the links amigo.

Unfortunately...

(taken from a poster's comment here: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Zodiac-Killers-Code-Cracked--126222953.html)

Um, yeah. The cipher decoder also claims he figured it out because the area code for US Virgin Islands mentioned in the cipher is 340. The area code didn't exist until 1997, five years after the alleged author died, and nearly 28 years after he supposedly published.

Also, palm prints found on Zodiac's letters didn't match Allen. This is a crazy fucking case. Check this out, too.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=43096

newferrin_lg1.jpg

The woman is one of the killer's victims, and police are trying to figure out who that man is because he looks a lot like the composite sketch of the killer. I doubt the killer actually knew his victims, but who knows.

Also, I really like David Fincher's movie adaptation.

• 3 months later...
I guess I just wouldn't have made that jump,

where you include the answer to the equation in an all together new equation.

I'm not saying he's wrong, (and I don't really think he's a loser, a point from my first post that seems to have gone over peoples heads),

I just don't see why someone would work the problem out like that.

ditto. i mean good for him, but that's like an entirely irrelevant paragraph to me.

OH MY GOD, WHAT MATHEMATICAL GENIUSRY IT TAKES TO DETERMINE THAT 7 + 0 GIVES YOU A SUM OF 7!