big trouble in little norway

armand hammer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oslo.jpg

My condolences to all those affected by this Fridays tragic crimes.

I looked through the “manifest” of the man who attacked Norway and now I can’t help but wish he had continued to “bomb” just Oslo Sporveier. Here are a few quotes detailing his years as an active writer.

I can personally attest to the negative results of the hip-hop movement (and the hip-hop mentality) as I was a part of it for several years (from 13-16 and somewhat up to the age of 18).

When I was in the movement, I remember we declared a war against Oslo Sporveier (Oslo’s subway company) and our goal was to bomb them continuously (punish what we saw as our enemy, through bombing train sets and property with tags and pieces).

I remember my active years in the hiphop movement as a continuous and intense orgy of misconduct, manifested primarily through tagging and piecing. During my two most active years at the age of 15 and 16, I estimate that myself (Morg), Richard (Spok) and Jon Trygve (Wick) inflicted property damage (through bombing raids – “tagging”) of approximately 2 million Euro combined of which I inflicted aprox. 700 000. The three of us were the most active of a loosely distributed “tagger force” numbering approximately 1000 at the time. This was during a primary peak of Hiphop, in 1994-1995. I estimate that the numbers of taggers have been reduced substantially since then and hover at around 200 individuals today in Oslo. I remember one time when I was 15; me and Marius stole a bolt gun from a construction area and destroyed 20 high tech ticket systems. It was a part of our rebellion against the city sub way company, a mentality developed and nurtured through the destructive role models of hip hop. The orgy of destructive behaviour ended just after I got caught making a piece together with friends. Until that point people like me saw hip-hop as life itself. I had to make a choice, either to get away from hip-hop or end up like so many others who had destroyed their own future. The choice wasn’t easy at the time but I eventually made the right choice and abandoned the hip hop movement and all my old friends at the age of 16.

I used to “tag” with B gang members when I was 15 and 16 (under the call sign of GSV).

http://www.kimmatthiesen.dk/graffsite/

I just found out about this (was on vacation) and not a single news station has even mentioned it today. They are still talking about the bacne baby killer and why Obama is nigger rich.

I gather none of the dead are Americans, so our media doesn't care. It would be nice to see at least one channel mention it.