Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

big trouble in little norway

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Bomb-Explosion-In-Norwegian-Capital-Oslo---Police-Report-Deaths-And-Injuries---Shots-At-Camp/Article/201107416035628?lpos=World_News_First_World_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16035628_Bomb_Explosion_In_Norwegian_Capital_Oslo_-_Police_Report_Deaths_And_Injuries_-_Shots_At_Camp

live feed here.

long story short it seems a guy started blowing up government buildings and shooting people in norway today,then went to a childrens camp and started shooting and its suspected he has planted explosives there etc,apparently its been done as a retaliation to the mu hammed cartoons ..the fuck is going on.

oslo.jpg

i was looking at this on the news..

:confused:

is that some kind of arctic mountain jew-giant? i doubt all the nationalist soc's will enjoy that dude clammering about town.

banner01.jpg

troll hunter movie (from norway)

I was in the oslo airport for 13 hours on monday. The customs grilled me for being too real.

But seriously, that is a terrible thing to do. Little bit of 9-11 in Norway to get the little America setup going, mepredicts.

fucking senseless. i know being the voice of reason here ain't cool. but this is just fucked. pen and fucking ink is all it was.

Wait, its saying the suspect subdued was a tall Blonde speaking fluent tounge?

Where does it say this had to do with the drawings/cartoons? I must of missed that part

About 5 years ago some Scandi drew a bunch of cartoons of the prophet mohammed and the arabs got umad.

They bombed sweden in december because they harboured the cartoonist. They are umad with denmark as well.

Dont exactly remember norways role in it, but with those guys, just being in a neighbouring country is probably enough.

Although they are saying on the news that it is just some lone jabrony with political issues.

fuck they were saying at first he only killed a few at that island camp now they saying 80! jesus christ that has to be some recent record. usually they only get a few before they off them self or they puss out. so bad!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now