LSD AND THE NO HITTER

JEFFREYDAHMER

mark-McGwire-2.jpg

lsd_collage2.jpg

i never get any cool acid, always just plain white blotter or liquid...

I got the beavis and butthead paper once, and another was the dark side of the moon album cover. other than that, hippies are lazy and cheap, and at the current time, are pretty much the only ones getting rid of this shit, since chem students would rather cook meth than LSD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And since the precursors to cook meth are about 1 billion times more readily available than the precursors to synthesize LSD. You need intelligence to create acid, just balls for meth. (I know I know, but Brian Cranston...) Really, there are no similarities between the two substances. Especially in-lab. Also the penalties for meth manufacturing aren't as harsh.

The story is old news, but still good discussion. Some friends and I were talking about it a few weeks ago actually- speculating on wether or not this is true etc. I believe it is. But what if dude just had an intense bullpen session or something? Doc Ellis toes the rubber to warm up for 15 minutes and pitches a perfect game in his head. All 9 innings, batters up and down. Baserunners in motion and fans roaring. Three hours seem to pass and he steps off the mound feeling like the mother fucking man.

Warm-up catcher is like "G'JOB DOC! Now hit the showers, I've gotta warm up the relievers..."

Stranger things have happened in my noggin while dosed. That's for sure.

I think it's awesome if true.To think this mother fucker was able to throw pitches, straight ones, if that on acid in a packed stadium. Amazing!.lol That shit would bug me out. I mean fuck, when you're on it and out in public you feel like everyone knows your on it, and all eyes are on you.Makes people bug. Never mind a stadium full of people staring at you pitching 9 innings.