Popeye's VS. Kentucky Fried Chicken

earl broclo ESQ

Popeye's or KFC?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, Crown Fried Chicken or New York Fried Chicken.

Come on Earl, I thought you were better than this. If Swamp's co-signing it, you know it's good.

Fuck that. I've had Crown Fried Chicken and that shit is bootleg. Unless you have a good spot, the one around my neighborhood has nothing on Popeye's.

Swamp's taste buds burned out from all the yak he rubbed on his gums. He thinks ketchup pizza is good.

For the record, I've never had Kennedy Fried Chicken --so no hate for them.

I had Sylvia's in Harlem the other day --and it was pretty damn good. Company paid, so it was even better.

Any one in New York been to that hipster spot in Williamsburg --Pies and Thighs?

pnt-pies-and-thighs.JPG

33_10_arts_piesthighs01_z.jpg

tumblr_l9z7prTDgp1qzho27.jpg

Friends hype it up to me, but every time I go the place is mobbed with ironic mustaches and girls in Sally Jesse Raphael glasses. That's fine and all, I just don't want to sit around waiting listening to them talk.

"Soooooo, Like I, was like, so like, you know, pissed, and whatever, and I was like, that, and he was all, you know? And I'm like, I grew up on Pac-Man I can wear this button on my shirt! Jerk! So anyways, this chicken is sooooooooooooooo good. I need to like shoot it for my blog.""

1253885876_suicide.gif

Fuck that. I've had Crown Fried Chicken and that shit is bootleg. Unless you have a good spot, the one around my neighborhood has nothing on Popeye's.

Swamp's taste buds burned out from all the yak he rubbed on his gums. He thinks ketchup pizza is good.

Anyone who could claim Popeye's is better than Kennedy/Crown/etc should not be allowed to use "taste buds" in a sentence.

Also, gummies are for faggots

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run until 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads, giving you 1 free month .

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run until 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

you up north motherfucker gotta get down south for the real deal. Bojangles is where its at.

See the thing is yall might not have it up there but we have kfc popeyes churches hardeesnuts and bojangles, Bojangles wins hands down all day errrr day.

but fuck yall up there too cause yall have white castle and i fucking love those little delicious burgers. i buy em in the frozen food section just to have a taste here and there.

DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OF HARDEE'S THAT WAY, BR0

well I can fuck with the loaded fries there..

i just got burnt out on that shit when I was working up there and the little town only had hardees, McDonalds and BK.. all of which i hate. Its the same as Carls jr which we have a few around east texas.. now CHECKERS is the spot.