Game | Volume: ▁ ▃ ▅ █ 100 %

KILZ FILLZ

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people i got: clear soul forces.

liked: that the dudes are from canada. i hear almost no canadian rap but i usually like it. i like strangers in the night for the crooklyn dodgers sample.

dislike: running, something felt off. some of their verses feel crowded onto the track, like they had a need to fit as many syllables as possible into the shit.

tpbm gets another canadian rapper, saukrates.

i'm not ... the video had mad comments like QUEBEC LOVE REAL HIP HOP HEADS!! and the description for one video called it a "heavy tune" which an ex roomate of mine from ontario used to say all the time, except he added a BRAHHH on the end.

anyways, im probably wrong.

BAND: Love? most generic name ever

LIKED/DISLIKED: I haven't a clue

TPBM: Living Legends

Love is a psych-rock band from the 70's....very good music...jimmy hendrix got his steeze from the lead singer of this band.

This song got popular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNcXFy8QTC4&sns=em

Since people don't want to play the game right....and actually take the time to look up the music suggested ...I'll go back to McLovin's post:

Band: Living Legends

Liked:"forces of nature" ( although I enjoy most of their music...been a fan of LL for awhile)

Dislike: no song specifically (they have a fuck ton of material out) sometimes the faster paced production starts to get a Lil corny at times for me.

TPBM: Bad Bad Not Good

• Like 1

Eh.... dudes flows all sound like lil wayne's.... check "blindside" sounds exactry rike weezy's "ghonnorea".... down 2 the beat.... i guess it's aight tho, dudes got some nice pop culture references in there, fuckin way he says some stuff is just too wayne sometimes tho.....

next: Huey Lewis & The News

Oh shit....friend of the devil beat me to it!!

I'll respond to his:

HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS:

Liked: I need a new drug

Disliked:the power of love

Next band: BAD BAD NOT GOOD

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I checked out Gary Numan. Down in the Park was ok I like Foo Fighters cover I think was better but that's just me. That song "Haunted" is pretty sick I put it on my ipod..

Yeah I know-Nobody gives a fuck about Randy Newman.. I like that song "Short People" its hella funny. anyway....

TPBM: Sad Lovers And Giants

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...