**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We play the Bears next week in the Dome. Sorry dude, but we won't be losing that game.

And that last play was ridiculous. We should have ran the play action pass!

That's one of those games I hate.

I don't know who to root for, but then again I dont see us lasting in a gunfight unless Cutler gets some great protection.

31-17 Bears loss.

Two gun slingers, and two of the best QBs in the game.

A Rod is the fucking man, nurga is always clutch as fuck especially on a 3rd and 8/12 whatever.

The defense was poor though, both teams should be a little concerned and the Saints special teams fucked up.

The fumble was the game though it set the Packers up with two scores ahead and took the momentum out of the first quarter.

Cant believe Ingrams Planet of the Apes sized ass couldnt run it in he hit a fucking wall though

Well i was enjoying watching the Bmore Steelers game as the Ravens look amazing

3 plays

1:38

7 points.

But I almost forgot in the excitment the Refs suck the Steelers dick and the only way they can win is when the god damn Refs throw the game for them.

Flaccos going hard on those faggots and the refs have already fucked the game up.

Harrison got handled, not held this is football for fuck sake. On a 3 and 26 pass youre ganna call some shit like that?

I swear if the Ravens lose because of the calls Im done watching football, its pathetic.

Blame that TD pass on the ref?

No Homo, but when we could of very well be set up for ANOTHER TD on you clowns yeah it kind of pisses me off.

But then again if youre a Steelers fan the chances that you either suck dick for a living or are a bandwagon fan are about 90%

i wish the colts game was on where im at. im flipping from the eagles game and the stealers game. eagles game is a bit disappointing and both teams looking pretty even. and im not a stealers hater and i really cant stand balto much so im kinda torn if im happy or not that burg is looking so shitty...

all these 9-11 and never forget commercials and commentary is killing me though. just let me be happy and enjoy football instead of shoving that shit down my throat.

Archived