**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli Manning FOOT IN MOUTH!!! hahah that fucking idiot thinks he is an elite qb! compared himself to his brother and Bradey. holy shit.

Brees, Rogers, Rivers, Roethlisberger and Vick aint even elite and all of them are so much better then Eli. Eli is down there with Romo or Sanchez maybe Flacco. tough to put him in top 10. hell josh freeman had a way better year last year. just saying...

ima giants fan & i couldnt agree with you more. he's given us many forgettable moments but hes a decent quarterback that still makes too many mental mistakes. and he gets all stupid when hes under pressure, closes his eyes n shits himself before the sack or tries to throw the ball left handed:( . in his defense he does have a ring and of his 25 interceptions last season at least ten of them hit the recievers hands or in steve smiths case got mugged for the ball fer an interception..

elite is two people. all the others i mentioned are VERY good i think there is 3-4 levels of qb but you have to nerd out and really look into stats. im not saying brees is not good he just aint p. manning and Brady good... for instance brees threw one less interception then eli last year but his percentage was higher(better) because he threw more passes...

these fucking tortas..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRfpwP9ZZsw

guess no more tailgating either.

"HERE, HOLD MY BABY! I GOTTA FUCK THIS BITCH UP!"

---

i know you cant see the beginning of either of the bay fights, but this shit happens every time the Raiders come here.

the comments on those videos were interesting to read.

one that stood out was something like - if LA got a football team this type of shit would go down EVERY game.

---

that Ravens fan got mollywhopped.

Ravens/Redskins game was one of the best games ive seen in a while, preseason or otherwise.

I was pissed/worried in the first quarter but after Ray Rice's rush Td, and Flaccos bomb to Evans I gatta say I like what im seeing.

Ray Lewis commentation FTW

Flacco not bad, hear gruden talking bout he's an elite qb.

Im not just saying it because im a Ravens fan or that hes my favorite player at the moment.

Id agree with that, and id say this is the year that come apparent. dude has set all kinds of records already from his rookie season to now, his numbers get better and better and his mistakes and INTs go down.

The problem as I see it is that Bmore has always been a ground and pound team and to be honest Flaccos never had anyone to throw too. Now that Bmore is moving to a transition to a team that focuses on O and not just a Bully D.

Ive liked Joe since he showed up, and I definatly see him being an elite QB by the end of this season as well as I hope one day a Superbowl ring holder.

The new WRs weve aquired seemed awsome as well, with a healthy O line and new hands to throw the ball too I think its his time as well as Baltimores to shine

I never liked flacco...always chokes in the playoffs

I can sort of see what youre saying, the playoffs have been a god damn shame but its not all his fault. its hard to throw the ball if youre laying on your back.

This year will be diffrent, let the haters hate but Joe Cool is the muh fuckin man

• Like 1