**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pats offering randy a year was a rumor i heard, this fool is going to be playing football once sept-oct rolls around. hoping its for the pats but scared it will be with jets or eagles...

retiring is just a way to get his name in the media, get some great career highlight reels and skip camp.

IHU

Vince young talking bout philly being a dream team, shut yo ass up..you a back up.. sit yo ass down.

andy reid needs to put a end to youngs dream team talk..dream team talk=failure perfect example miami heat..

yea Eagles are far from a dream team but theyre pretty solid right now. Its almost impossible to have a dream team in football cuz theres so many positions. Hopefully they dont fail like the heat tho

T;8267497']Im a raiders fan and we got 3 trophies Last one I remember was when i was pretty young so its been awhile. Im just saying you guys have managed to lose big games recently compared to previous times. Also one of your rings is contested in my opinion do to the snow job. That was our year, coulda woulda shit I know but that play doesnt happen we probably win 2 or 3 bowls in a row and gruden wouldnt have had a falling out with Al davis.

But asomugha might sign with the raiders again its looking more likely that he will I cant believe the Jets are going to sign him I think they are using that as leverage to sign cromartie

Rich gannon was beastin...