**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense, defense, special teams, run, pass.... Played a complete game. Too bad they had to wait til week 12 to start playing football.

Afc west is garb. Everyone is gonna finish 8-8

Uhh, not that impressive..they beat up on a handicap Roethlisberger..no Pouncy or harrison..Ben wasnt able to extend plays when on the reg he would have..

aldon smith had a great game goes with the punter..all the drives the steelers had were in the they own 20 or less.

Alex Smith had that one good drive..

& fieldgoal should of stand they gave em the first down that ended up for a TD..what the call on dude..some weird jumping over the line?? But shit happens..

technically a streak is 2 games or more.

i also though this little tidbit of info was wrong when the woman on sports center said it this morning. i posted it before i really thought about it. i figured the Saints were for sure streaking but since im not a diehard Saints fan i figured maybe i missed a L...

wrong post was wrong... thanks SC bitch!