**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here's the story fyi jackson isn't playing the same because at the beginning of the season the eagles shopped for new talent and paid alot of money to these players and his contract is up for renewal and instead of the eagles reassuring him to stay there they pretty much said you're not in our future planns moving foward only the players that we haved signed and resigned (vick) now he has been to the pro bowl the last 2 yrs he has proven him self not only to the eagles but to the league that he is a go to receiver this is why he is not going to play his ass of due to the fact that if he gets injured his chances on going to another team with a nice salary will be slim so i feel jackson on this move shitt i want the eagles to let him go maybe the Bears can pick him up and also pick up mcnabb all i know is that their will be plenty team willing to pick him up so i doubt that the eagles loosing is because of jackson not putting 100% in the field it's the team mentality you can tell by the way they give up on offensive plays im a die hard Bears fan but i like the core the eagles have built it's just not working out because of the coach he doesn't know how to get them to trust eachother

p.s. my 2 scents

there's no doubt that he's good, and he might not be the future of the eagles, but he's in the NFL. thats as high as you can go. what he's doing now is showing future teams that when he gets mad, he gives up, and doesnt try. sits on the sidelines and pouts. and when his qb's talk to him on the sidelines, he ignores them. at least be respectful to the team thats paying you millions, even if its only for the rest of the year.

Agreed, that one he gave up didnt block for dude when he was running down the sideline..

Mc nabb on the other hand I think its a wrap for him, not the same as he use to be..feel bad for dude cause he never got a ring..and I don't think hell ever get one..gonna be another HOF with no ring.

and no I don't think its D.jacksons fault why the eagles are losing its the whole team and andy reid is taking all the hits for em..I'm sure he has his fuck ups..but for the most part I would have to say the players..seen espn this morning and herm edwards was talking bout why reid is taking the hits for the eagles cause he won't get the boot he's been there for years just this year he hasn't had a good yearthey know hell bounce back..kinda makes sense

i dont think anyone is saying its DeSeans fault they are loosing. i think, myself included, most feel he has a bad attitude a scared little baby. he is so shook to get his its almost funny sometimes to watch him not look back for a pass or just start joging his route. man if this guy is acting like a bitch in a contract year i would in no way give this guy the huge contract so he can just give up when his team is not playing its best...

Loved watching the iggles get shit on.

Ravens Browns game shouldnt be good but ya never know witht hose fucking par .500 squads and in a divisional game you might as well throw out the records.

Cincy over Steelers for Christmas, let the football begin nurgas

No perhaps. I said it last year and I will say it again. There will FOR SURE be a team in LA in the next 4 or so years. No more then 5. Weaver said he wouldn't sell the team. He did. Now he said the sand guy who bought him won't move them. LA won't be ready for a team for about 4 years (stadium to be built and finances to get in order, land and contract for stadium already in place). That is long enough for this rag head Khan to play the "well I tried to keep them in Jacksonville but its not working out" move. Either they will go to LA or St. Louis and put the Rams back in LA... If he goes to LA a 700million investment turns into 1.5billion. That's big money even when you're already that wild rich...

I think the real reason the owners wanted to expand the season to 17-18 games is so they could expand the league to put a team or two in LA and wherever else.

Chiefs D has looked deadly the past two weeks. Doesn't mean much with no QB but we'll see what happens next year when we aren't missing a starting QB, RB, TE, S, OG, etc.

Caleb Hanie isn't good, but that O-line is even worse, and penalties killed them.

Cam Newton is gonna be dangerous next year when the Panthers have more than 4 people on their team (I can't name more than that).

Colts scored more than I thought they would.

*orton goes in, orton goes out. haha KC over Chicago? lol wut?

*Pats 4th quarter inexcusable regardless of who was sitting out...

*Tebow again? really??? fuck off already...

*Giants looking good against the Pack.... as much as i want GB to loose at least one game i DO NOT want it at the hands of Eli... at all.

*SF looking great, even if its the Rams they are playing serious today...

*will Romo pull it off against the cards? that games looking close too but im watching SF on tv and streaming GB, so i dont really know how good of a game it is...