**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chiefs are garbage.

Horrible coaching and idiot rookie QB.

The pussy ass receiver didnt go for it but god damn there were like 5 Steelers on that one guy.

Still saying the Steelers suck, but why'd they kick a field goal when they were down a TD with 7 left in the 4th quarter?

tebow needs to shut the fuck up with all the jesus talk

imagine how ''' all praises be to the most high, allah'''' being said by an NFL qb

how quickly would that shit be put to an end?

that guy needs an ass kicking from a linebacker or some shit

Im just saying...not all his fault O line does suck but even when gets protection its pick after pick ..bad season for em..

It seems like Andy Reid wants out get booted outta philly..dude taking the fall for ever L they get..dude is a good coach im sure it aint all him..players need to take responsibility aswell..

& your right bout tebow im getting tired of hearing bout dude, sportscenter is 30% tebow,tebow,tebow & the other 70% is boys getting touched..

tebow needs to shut the fuck up with all the jesus talk

imagine how ''' all praises be to the most high, allah'''' being said by an NFL qb

how quickly would that shit be put to an end?

must spread..

i was kinda ignorant to this guy and his ways at first but holy fucking shit, they did a thing about him on E60 on espn. what a obnoxious self righteous asshole. like a total bible pushing asshole. i would not want him on my team at all, denver fans should be ashamed unless they christians.

though i dont hate him like i do the Manning faggots he is right up there with Niger Morgan and Brian Willson...

Im just saying...not all his fault O line does suck but even when gets protection its pick after pick ..bad season for em..

It seems like Andy Reid wants out get booted outta philly..dude taking the fall for ever L they get..dude is a good coach im sure it aint all him..players need to take responsibility aswell..

& your right bout tebow im getting tired of hearing bout dude, sportscenter is 30% tebow,tebow,tebow & the other 70% is boys getting touched..

I blame Reid for hiring an O-Line coach as our fucking DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR...and it will take some time for the team to gel together because of all the new free agents.

Jaguars to be sold, future LA jaguars perhaps?

No perhaps. I said it last year and I will say it again. There will FOR SURE be a team in LA in the next 4 or so years. No more then 5. Weaver said he wouldn't sell the team. He did. Now he said the sand guy who bought him won't move them. LA won't be ready for a team for about 4 years (stadium to be built and finances to get in order, land and contract for stadium already in place). That is long enough for this rag head Khan to play the "well I tried to keep them in Jacksonville but its not working out" move. Either they will go to LA or St. Louis and put the Rams back in LA... If he goes to LA a 700million investment turns into 1.5billion. That's big money even when you're already that wild rich...