**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the best is when they played the audio of Shu's explanation at the same time they were airing what he did. it makes zero sense. if youre gonna lie at least try to make something that might make a bit of sense or just say i kicked the niggers arm....

also this whole BS of not airing a historic game on regular TV for people to watch on Thanksgiving is super greedy. i get not airing other thursday night games but come on nfl, give thanks by giving back or some shit...

They showed the niners game out hurr in the bay if you didn't have. Nfl network..

Sup with my boy witten taking that cheerleader down, get it son!

Exactly what I said bout them niners..they get exposed when they play tough teams..next tough team would be the steelers..anyways no need to complain if your a niner fan your still going to the playoffs.. got that playoffpass

seems like all you gotta do is shut down rice and they cant consistently move the chains. ive only watched a few of their games but thats what i took away from them. fucking have flacco as my #1 QB in 2 fantasy leagues.....

good luck scoring against that ravens D though haha

Ravens D is nastier than a stank ass prostitutes pussy.

Everyone hating on Flacco, back off my nurga hell be elite one day im saying. Now that hes got someone to fucking throw the ball to.

The 49ers game was amazing, glad we beat the #2 team in the NFL and NFC,

Playoffs here we come, and then hopefully the Bowl.

See you nurgas post season.

P.S Fuck the Squeelers

not for nothing but aside from giving up a few big plays (like most teams do) Pats D and secondary starting to make things happen. best time of year to start clicking and playing good ball... other then 2-3 teams im not scared at a nice play off run here...

hell they might even get that one or two long ball plays from Ocho in the playoffs that would make his contract worth wild haha. honestly though i did not think he would be such a non-factor good for nothing on the season.

good win for the Jets, hated that SF lost to Ravens, and caught a bit of the cincy v browns game which was ok

hoping SD can pull one out to shut up all this lame Tebow hype.

Archived