the murdoch downfall..

CeroUno

Not sure if anyone has touched base with this subject,

But new "news" in this case is that the guy that blew the whistle on the whole operation, apparently is dead now.

They are saying that it is not a suspicious death so i'm not sure if it was suicide or what.

http://veracitystew.com/2011/07/18/murdoch-whistleblower-found-dead/

Only link i cared to post, search Sean Haore for a better look at things.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^Why??? (ro Fred Nurk) Thats Murdochs wife only thing I would touch her with is an electrified barge pole.

It is great watching all this happen, News of the World, News International, Ruper Murdoch and his family and Rebecca Brooks are all cunts.

Has cut pretty deep over here, the Chief and Deputy of the Metropolitan Police have resigned over this, shady business. They should just chuck em all in prison.

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

you cant get away from this story in the slightest, its everywhere....all news programmes lead with it, the sky news app on my phone has rocked it as the top 3 stories every day, all radio news is on about it, its all over twitter....

christ.

then, jonnie marble splats him in the face with shaving cream while he is being questioned bty Members of Parliament?!?!? i cracked up when i heard it - only English people would go to all the trouble only to throw shaving cream! i heard a quote from security at the questioning saying (or something to the effect of) "We did not consider shaving cream to be a credible weapon, hence why it slipped past us..." !! Classic!

It is proper shady though, especially when Brooks (the red head editor) says she won't quit, then they shut down the paper causing people - who didn't work there when this all happened - to loose their jobs, then only a couple of days she does quit....Hmmm.

On top of that, when the NOTW journalists were being told the paper was closing, Brooks is quoted as saying (again to the effect of) "You will realise in a year why we shut it down..." - implying crazy more stuff would come out.

Im gonna call shenanigans over this one....

And, thats only about 1/4 of the whole story...