Don't ndonit a comeback..

sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cheers for the help harvey, symbols too...

Rolf - i was working with some south africans who had never heard of the bru, so i made them drink a can. they claim to have something similar back in SA but its green...

Dow, im pretty skint at the moment but if i ever get the funds to go travelling to hawaii no doubt yoou can watch me get knocked back...it'll be fun,

im going to put together some more flicks of some of the events ive been to recently at work tomorrow, but in the mean time here is a very grainy shot of Prince (or the artist formally known as whatever) about to play his first ever UK festival - rumoured to cost the promoter about $3mill. In fact, they even extended the festival by a day to cater for him and had to find loads of other acts to fit in around him...

princeuz.jpg

More flicks...

This is a shot of some of our equipment in the warehouse. Without dropping any company names or anything like that - we are a leading provider of "beverage dispense systems". Essentially, we find new ways to pour and serve beer. These are "draught backpacks" where we take beer from large kegs, move them into small kegs, put the small kegs in a backpack, attach gas and cups and wham bam you have a mobile bar man capable of serving perfect pints.

backpacks.jpg

the campsite at one festival. When i say campsite, it most certainly was not where i stayed. i have discovered that there is nothing better than doing a festival and having a hotel to go back too. fuck camping yo!

campsite.jpg

it was the bosses birthday this week, so we had cake

cakes.jpg

more to come at somepoint soon...

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run until 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads, giving you 1 free month .

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run until 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

those are grapes...

more pics...

so my boss asked the operations team to get some bottled water in to the office for us to drink / offer at meetings. this is what showed up. a tad excessive in my eyes....

water.jpg

much needed for the friday afternoon, cricket sessions in the warehouse. aka how hard can you throw a ball at someone?

stumps.jpg

watching Morrissey (of the Smiths fame) perform, through the trees from on top of a lorry in my filling station area, whilst "working" at a festival. Morrissey was a bit of a twat.

morrissey.jpg

we tend to rent a lot of vehicles for events etc, and use the local branch of a nationwide rental chain. we are this branch's biggest customer, and regularly spend small fortunes with them. they thank us by sending pizza for lunch every so often...

pizza.jpg

bacon from said pizza lunches floating in my lemonade. not best pleased!!

lemonade.jpg

ill try and add more over the weekend...