Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bigdoughnut69

Mega Pot Plantation Found in Mexico

you guys KNOW youre fronting when you say you dont smoke shwag anymore. trying to sound cool/like you got money. you motherfuckers know damn well that if you could get a 1/4 of some zona for the dub you would take that over a gram of some purp..

thats some boojy ass shit.

niggas aint shit.

"MAN FUCK DAT 1/2 OZ FUH 40 IMA GET DIS .8 OF BLOO CHEEZ FOR DA DUB CUZ I DONT SMOKE DAT DIRT"

yeah okay

/yesslightlymad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in the mid-west they eat up that swag..sucks to be you!

california got that high grade for like 5 a dub

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

a LOT of good weed in the U.S. comes from norther California, but good weed comes from everywhere,

as well as some good weed coming from mexico, and some mexican brick weed makings its way over..

but yeah, fries at mcdonalds, the DMV is hell, blah bleh...

rival vacuum sealer

Im not gonna front, ill hit the stress blunt. But i havent bought any since 8th grade. 10$ grams if you low on cash.

90's memory

Blacks sprayed weed with roach spray to give it that "exotic" taste.

True story

high school memory

this douche who could not skate for shit followed us around briefly; tailing us to spots at lunch, being stupid in general, trying to be our friend, etc...

he wanted an Oz. of "purple" - the school wanksters gave him schwag with purple fades painted on it

I dislike hearing about big busts like this but as long as it was some shitty mexi-brick weed then I could care less, but then again weeds still weed. Feel bad for the people who have to smoke that shit though lol gotta love the west

in afghanistan there are fields like this all over the place. shits amazing to see. it was terrible weed, i've heard, but the sheer volume was impressive.

the opium fields however, were fucking mindblowing. just rows and rows of hills of pretty pink and red flowers...

90's memory

Blacks sprayed weed with roach spray to give it that "exotic" taste.

True story

After Pineapple Express came out muthafuckas were killin the game out here spraying $350 O's of kush with pineapple juice and charging a good $600 for em.

That lasted a solid month before people smartened up

Fuck a medical card.

ppics.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1291665532253

yeah, smoke weed that barely gets you high, smells like a damp shitty corner of a basement, so bad that you HAVE to use some foul flavored blunts to mask the stench, and that helps fund killing in a country connected to ours.

great idea.

In this thread -

A grip of angry buyers. AKA potheads that just found out they been spending way too much of their weekly allowance and lunchmoney on dub sacks.

Next logical step is to approach your dealer with the current going rates in Northern California. Tell him you feel slighted and demand 5.00 Strawberry Cough grams or you will take ya' buisiness elsewhere. Also, 5 $ dub snatchels are weighed out to 1.5 - 1.8, we still aint losing any money.

Fronting? Pfft.

shocking them if you're an asswipe...

or keeping them in a perfect temperature that runs around 60F at night, if you know what you're doing.

• Like 1

no more tumbleweeds for them messicans right nao.

edit:

After Pineapple Express came out muthafuckas were killin the game out here spraying $350 O's of kush with pineapple juice and charging a good $600 for em.

That lasted a solid month before people smartened up

this was hilarious. i was constantly laughing at and ridiculing anyone who told me they had/smoked pineapple express. shit was too funny.