Mega Pot Plantation Found in Mexico

bigdoughnut69

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in afghanistan there are fields like this all over the place. shits amazing to see. it was terrible weed, i've heard, but the sheer volume was impressive.

the opium fields however, were fucking mindblowing. just rows and rows of hills of pretty pink and red flowers...

90's memory

Blacks sprayed weed with roach spray to give it that "exotic" taste.

True story

After Pineapple Express came out muthafuckas were killin the game out here spraying $350 O's of kush with pineapple juice and charging a good $600 for em.

That lasted a solid month before people smartened up

In this thread -

A grip of angry buyers. AKA potheads that just found out they been spending way too much of their weekly allowance and lunchmoney on dub sacks.

Next logical step is to approach your dealer with the current going rates in Northern California. Tell him you feel slighted and demand 5.00 Strawberry Cough grams or you will take ya' buisiness elsewhere. Also, 5 $ dub snatchels are weighed out to 1.5 - 1.8, we still aint losing any money.

Fronting? Pfft.

no more tumbleweeds for them messicans right nao.

edit:

After Pineapple Express came out muthafuckas were killin the game out here spraying $350 O's of kush with pineapple juice and charging a good $600 for em.

this was hilarious. i was constantly laughing at and ridiculing anyone who told me they had/smoked pineapple express. shit was too funny.

The icewater shock. All bad.

Purpels were so two seasons ago anyways.

Just wait until you see some of the nuggery coming down from the North Coast this year. People now have the mindstate that this is a last chance to make top dollar, mostly because of the potential for complete decriminalization. Big things going on indeed, and the Mexicans have very little foothold on anything up there. Folks wont even hire them for trim-season. Look out for the Bulgarians though. haha, inside joke that only I get. Cool.

Humboldt is probably one of the very few regions in the US that is completely untouched by the economic recession. Raids haven't happened in several years. Life is good and people are content. That's why you see all these 24 year old, lumberjack looking dudes driving brand-new 40,000 dollar trucks and taking off on far flung vacations come early November.

It's a great place to be right nao.

IMG_2000.jpg

• Like 1

Bump that plant trees.

But uh, they should probly be pissed all they found is some bammer ass plants.

Considering the drugs coming out of mexico into the US.

Forget who said it but yea humboldt is doing cali some good, nothin but purps is what im recieving.

The size is icon though.

i have never paid 350 bucks for an ounce of any kind of weed.

ever.

600? what, did God himself sprinkle the buds with THC?

lets hate on canada some more!

ppics.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1291662253

yeah, smoke weed that barely gets you high, smells like a damp shitty corner of a basement, so bad that you HAVE to use some foul flavored blunts to mask the stench, and that helps fund killing in a country connected to ours.

great idea.

Bite me.

You dont need a medical card to get medical grade weed you bitch nigga, and if all my boys have one why do i need one?