Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

let the shittalking begin!

Guest -sudz-

thats a first. well by the way, its them on top and sed on the bottom.

that drawing is prety nice.. (needs color) but other then that.. i hate seeing so many threads like this with one photo.. its pointless cus then people are gonna tallk shit.. cus they only have one photo to critzie unless it is really good..

another thing.. i honestly dont think half the people on this board paints... there are starting to be all these sketch threads.. its like no one paints anymore.. and if some one starts a thread with paintings in it.. its basicly what 'they caught' not what 'they did'.. so you can sketch all you want.. but its not gonna help your painting unless you paint and sketch a lot..

Guest -sudz-

yeah, i dunno. i just felt like posting something here because i havn't in such a long time. yeah.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

a bit of improvement. try to push your handwriting... then the rest will become more clear. basic letter structure is important.

Guest L.RonHubbard

youve come along way in this graff game duke. now look at you. from cows to this. THE FK part is a tad bit wack though

Guest WebsterUno

*hey*

See, baby steps.

You gotta crawl before you walk grasshopper.

Now you just gotta smash a few windows,

gank a few hubcaps, and you might soon get made. ;) jk

*Lol, nice though. The 3-D is pretty on point too.

More cows!!!

nice nice. im feelin it. I cant say i can totally make out where it says sed but looks pretty cool.

and yes we still gotta get out and paint.

this week has been buizy but im hoping next week forsure i wanna paint

Re: *hey*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

More cows!!!

ya shouldn't have said that. :D

Originally posted by nak

that drawing is prety nice.. (needs color) but other then that.. i hate seeing so many threads like this with one photo.. its pointless cus then people are gonna tallk shit.. cus they only have one photo to critzie unless it is really good..

another thing.. i honestly dont think half the people on this board paints... there are starting to be all these sketch threads.. its like no one paints anymore.. and if some one starts a thread with paintings in it.. its basicly what 'they caught' not what 'they did'.. so you can sketch all you want.. but its not gonna help your painting unless you paint and sketch a lot..

umm i don't wanna see what most people on this board paint. i wanna see what they catch. people posting exclusively their own shit on here is dumb.

Guest emothug

fucking a right, that shit is mad crazy hella stupid tight sick!!!!

hey good advice NAK...too bad we arent all mad pokemon bombers like you. but anyway coloring the sketch really cleaned that up. nice color scheme. i cant ever think of any color schemes so dats tizzy nizzy.

Guest -sudz-

ahaaam colour sceme my ass. them brought his tria's over, all 4 of them, and that's what we got. and my purple crayola for the forcefield. werd.

Originally posted by nak

Maybe you should follow your own advice.......

Nak is :king:

it's tight to see you progress so much in 1 year...i remember the cows and the throw ups on the little piece of plywood. keep workin at it.

hey, sudz, long time no see... I've been away at boarding school doing canvas work and sketches mostly, but i can see you've progressed nicely in this field, as well (i'll try and see if i can get flicks of some of my canvases scanned in, that is if i can find a goddamn scanner around this place)... is 'them' the same person that once was 'thyme' and 'zesty'?... if so, he progressed alot also... :)

and to rage, hey... you in vermont?... drop me an email, i haven't talked to you in a very long time... :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

love,

Sorb KHF

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this