Hide your status, hide your friend requests, and hide your pics, theres a cop in your fb.

unsub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Hide your status, hide your friend requests, and hide your pics, theres a cop in your

The links I posted the articles were created the day of and the day before this thread.... we got ourselves a bunch of latoya jacksons up in this bitch.

Re: Hide your status, hide your friend requests, and hide your pics, theres a cop in your

If this is shocking news to you, you're an idiot.

If you think that GOOGLES version of Facebook is going to protect you any more than facebook/myspace, then you are full blown retarded.

^

This

all these social sites are working for the Gov..dont be fooled

this is all shit just to keep track of everyone and were making

it easy as shit for them...

^

not a theory, all it takes is a bit of common sense to realize.. i dont believe

in the illuminati stuff what i do believe in is that governments can use corps

such as these to over reach..this instance being one of them..dont take my

word for it do your own research...

The precise number of warrants served on Facebook is hard to determine, in part because some records are sealed, and warrant applications often involve unusual case names. (One example: "USA v. Facebook USER ID Associated with email address jimmie_white_trash@yahoo.com," a sealed case involving a drug sale.)

:lol: