Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unsub

Hide your status, hide your friend requests, and hide your pics, theres a cop in your fb.

Facebook Has Secretly Been Giving User Info to Cop

We've told you before that Facebook treats its users like products. That companies now exist to search for your Facebook account and tell your bosses your secrets. That people are quitting Facebook en masse. Now, there's yet another reason you might want to make the switch to Google+: Facebook has gotten into the habit of allowing police to scour users' profiles without their consent.

According to a new report from Reuters and Westlaw, federal judges have granted at least 24 search warrants since 2008 allowing law enforcement officials to snoop around people's Facebook accounts. Some of the warrants sough...

949-cop-with-computer.jpg

I foumd this newly released information and assuming most oontzrz are on facebook I figured some of you may want to know this.

http://www.good.is/post/zuckers-facebook-has-secretly-been-giving-user-info-to-cops/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+good%2Flbvp+%28GOOD+Main+RSS+Feed%29

http://newsandinsight.thomsonreuters.com/Legal/News/2011/07_-_July/A_new_law-enforcement_tool__Facebook_searches/

Re: Hide your status, hide your friend requests, and hide your pics, theres a cop in your

if you post incriminating stuff on your facebook you deserve whats coming to you

my 2 cents

• Like 2

Re: Hide your status, hide your friend requests, and hide your pics, theres a cop in your

great now i have to delete the pics of the bricks of coke i got

so i shouldn't pose next to the dead hookers and post 'em? shit.

i'm shocked. SHOCKED. SHOCKED

if you post stupid shit that can get you into trouble then your stupid ass deserves to be caught

Didn't we have this thread already?

Even if we didn't, people should have learned their lesson with the image hosting sites.

No surprises here.

How it looking to me is they be getting into your account because of your friends... You may not be postin dumb shit and its srill possible to come under investigation..

uh........... duh. isnt that how they found osama?

Osama got caught up cause of Twitter.

and Checking into locations on Foursquare, dumb nigga.

Myspace forever holmes

2b30b20d.jpg

• Like 1

am i the only one here who was irked by all the fucking grammatical errors and typoes?

oh no not the POPO!!!!! THEY WOULD NEVER BE UNDERMINDING LIKE THAT

Well, that's the problem with the world today, everyone thinks that they're going to become "internet famous". . . sure it was possible when everyone was computer illiterate and anything you posted on line was considered outlandish. . . but now every asshole has a computer, and every asshole is some kind of internet pro posting up videos, blogs, and well. . . video blogs.

So now to keep up with the race for internet fame, there are actual retarded people posting photos of themselves doing illegal shit on their facebook pages.

They are also sending messages, and e-mails about illegal activity.

If you're either:

A. That starved for attention that you're going to post a picture of yourself in the middle of an illegal activity so that people can comment on "how crazy that nurga is".

or, B. Dumb enough to think that anything that happens via the internet has any right to privacy. . .

. . . then you deserve to be in jail getting your ass banged out.

1313_original_t1A2X.

Chinos, talibanes, instructores, estudiantes

sargentos, guerreros, punteros bastantes

celulas del virus, en uno al instante

somos un equipo, Antrax incurable

escuela de vida son de carne y hueso

viven dia a dia no conocen miedos

no miran pa tras lo hecho ya esta hecho

morir o matar, escojan su puesto

aqui les mando otro proverbio chino

solo esta derrotado, quien se da por vencido

if you post incriminating stuff on your facebook you deserve whats coming to you

my 2 cents

this

All my medical strains photo albums are now gee oh en ee

Good thing I read this thanks channel 0

Bitches needa get off facebook. Shit is for girls who needa read a book or do something other than play on the internets.

I deleted this shit a long time ago. Also, I've never done anything illegal in my entire life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now