To deep for ch.0?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we are all like 90 percent water man, you ever look at like the stars and shit when you just want questions to answers....wait....wait. answers to questions.. yeah man, that. and like your' all like who am i? like whats the point of it all man.... fucking earths rotations and like stars are like magnetic forces that just make us part of it all man.

• Like 1

Yeah, philosophy is for people who like to read philosophy. Very rarely does any of it have any bearing to the real world that we live in. It's people who over think shit writing books for other people who over think shit have something to read, and spend their money on.

Of course there's life, of course there's death, life can't be a dream. . . then who would be the one dreaming it? In order for a dream to exist, a living creature with a thought process has to have that dream. So life can't be non-existent, and summed up to the idea that "it's all a dream".

The only person philosophy does any good for is that philosopher making money off his books full of bull shit.

Good for him.

After experimenting with and meditating whilst under the influence of LSD, and on one occasion DMT, I have come to one conclusion and one alone....

Life is life, you must live it, and to the best of your abilities, enjoy it.

Cherish your friends and treat everything as a learning experience.

• Like 2

For the people who enjoy these kinds of quotes and literature -

These are really, like, really good books maaan.

I actually recommend them even if you aren't quite chemically enhanced.

-------------------------------------------------

9780374270933.jpg

One of the best and most thought provoking books I've ever read. Barely over 200 pages but it takes a good deal of concentration to absorb. I've read it a few times. Lots to argue about this gem.

Michael+Crichton+-+Travels.jpg

Don't scoff at Crichton. He was a fairly brilliant author, and this is one of his first books. Non-fiction.

6675964-L.jpg

Fuuuu. This book flipped my lid a couple times at least. Pretty hard to get through unless you have a 135+ IQ.

sdee-cover.jpg

THE QUEST FOR TRANSCENDENCE YO. Very interesting things going on here.

• Like 1

"We can speak and think only of what exists. And what exists is uncreated and imperishable for it is whole and unchanging and complete. It was not or nor shall be different since it is now, all at once, one and continuous..."

— Parmenides

I'm all about the 'oneness' maaaaan