South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTB please dont post no more pictures

agreed. base you have no respect. and dont try to argue with that.

you need to be laced up on some mad game and style at that.

thats advice, so take it. goin over that saeto made you look retarded.

& i know shit about you. and heres more advice, you wanna last. and go somewhere. get your head right and stop thinking your the shit. you blow yourself up..

agreed. base you have no respect. and dont try to argue with that.

you need to be laced up on some mad game and style at that.

thats advice, so take it. goin over that saeto made you look retarded.

& i know shit about you. and heres more advice, you wanna last. and go somewhere. get your head right and stop thinking your the shit. you blow yourself up..

I :eek: must Agree

DONT TALK SHIT UNLESS UR EVEN A ACTIVE WRITER STICK TO THE FORUMS AND ILL STICK TO THE STREETZ

i am a ''active writer''

& no youll stick to tunnels and rape the minis some more. i see you foo. and i know more then you think i know. your put on blast so much more then you know.

you gonna get another 3 can montana deal to try and diss me?

stop acting like your hard and typing in all caps.

and dont assume your the greatest mother fucker out there mr ''young buket''

& i can promise you this. i can wipe out all of your throws. the 0987890234 practice tags and throws you got with montanas cans, and your branham lightrail shot, and so on but im not gonna put myself on blast cause i know whats good with it cause as soon as you get your shit wiped out people gonna put 2 & 2 together and bam theres my cover. imma wait it out. cause in a few months your ass is gonna get caught up and not even gonna be around. you needa relax mr product of the block cause your getting more and more haters the harder you act. people are reading your comments like '' damn whata fuckin e-thuggin douche''

and by now your about to throw a little ''product of the block'' tantrum.. kick back take a breather and crack a cold one & think about this. in reality . your not gonna figure out who i am and if you do your not gonna king my shit and i promise you that. & also. youngsters now a days stay droppin dimes. i can ask around and find out your name and fb page and your age. believe that. & good luck reading all of this cause i know youll just gonna read the first 2 sentences and read the last one and then go back and finish the rest.