South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

fools aint talking bout shit!!!! ..i dont even think theres 2 in this... we dont need a bunch of nacks to rep our shit!!! REAL 1s ONLY!!!:D HEVY A PUSSY,, AINT TRYING TO TAKE FADES ....he remember the phone call... Alwaysnapping a pussy.. SEEN THAT COWARD THE other day.. he even called his self s bitch:lol: let me see. oh AN for YUCK... SEEN THE BACK OF HIS SNEEKERS RUNNING:lol: HAHA !! WADDUP YUCK!! here the horn?:D beep beep!!! .... oh nan PUSSY BURY.. THANKS for the shoe you left behind.. :o IM JUSS SAYING THOUGH... Alot of fools getting fucked off for only 2 fools:cool: ... an the other stories.. you all no what time it is:scrambled:

you cant even spell hear?? come on man read a book...beep beep lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ricky lake use a Pussyyy!!! some sorry ass white how from cambell acting like u a chola when you never aint smashed on no one.. hahah !!! the internet be funny some times!!!! juss like that chump godess..another joke,,,, all then sudden you get in a click an you become a hard ass norte putting dots next to yo shit... shit is weak!!!!! i wish i do run into you clowns some time soon.. im goind to take pictures of me scrapping your wanna bee chola asses!!!!!!!

ricky lake you are a pussy ....some white ho from campbell...just like ....lol god damn school system failed us again....You know there is a spell check on your computer , right? Drop outs and I mean school lol...

75% of the shit in this thread is not even worth the tiny amount of gigabyte space that was wasted posting it. so much crap, wtf is that weak little "B" throwup, shit is fucking toy! no can control! bump 7seas road tase siar brybe hcm and thats about it. everything else is garbage.

I agree with you, so far from what I've seen all the stuffs halfway there, not to bad but no real flavour.