Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YUPITZME25

South Bay, CA

get off the internet.we discussed this already.but everytime some1 gets a lil ancy,or drunk,they come on here and run their mouth..ok we no u dont like us.so keep that shit street..posting guns n money dont impress me,or my crew.we already talked in person more than once,n u didnt have no anger towards me.and no gun bra..'i got u mans calling other peeps,squashing shit..got ur big dawgs saying they dont want it no more even box acoulpe.....this started becuz u cant sifer whats going on.so u just assume..and this is were it led u..u no OFAK be n this shit since 92'so if its rep what u want? ur a epic failure..so please lets not go on.....ask swear,burn,fear,bomb,skeat,pase...we all had encounters

who the fuck are you? pm me who you are! shit niggas know who this is! who did u box?

what did u pat me down and make sure i didnt have one? how the fuck would you know?

and yeah im a cool laid back dude and can approach a situation calm and collected, but i know for a fact you werent talkin that bullshit in real life, cause half of you punks are too scary to speak in person! talk that shit when you see me, let me know your lil screen name see how coo i'll be! shiiiiit!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah i aint gotta beg no one thats why i drive now for your info.

all the sudden Scrappy drives now, yeah dick right into your throat like ya fat lil mama! :lol:

this nigga rides a fixie! hahahaha wit no seat just a lonnnngggg ass seat post! hahahaha u lil fat cock-blockin bitch!

MR.ROTOTOOTER i think your taking 12oz wayyyy to seriously bro go out get some fresh air, get off 12 oz on your smart phone while your taking a a shit..moving your furniture to prove a point on 12 oz...tdm is cool in all but just keep shit to a minimum let the streets do the talking.

get off the internet.we discussed this already.but everytime some1 gets a lil ancy,or drunk,they come on here and run their mouth..ok we no u dont like us.so keep that shit street..posting guns n money dont impress me,or my crew.we already talked in person more than once,n u didnt have no anger towards me.and no gun bra..'i got u mans calling other peeps,squashing shit..got ur big dawgs saying they dont want it no more even box acoulpe.....this started becuz u cant sifer whats going on.so u just assume..and this is were it led u..u no OFAK be n this shit since 92'so if its rep what u want? ur a epic failure..so please lets not go on.....ask swear,burn,fear,bomb,skeat,pase...we all had encounters

Well it seems to me that TDM ain't talkin shit till others speak bad on them. Shit was quite till some fuck face/rickybobbie came outta pocket AGAIN....

Well it seems to me that TDM ain't talkin shit till others speak bad on them. Shit was quite till some fuck face/rickybobbie came outta pocket AGAIN....

not out of pocket they post nothing on here pictures of their money and guns ...thats all I was saying and that the graff they do push is tagging on peoples cars? thats all..whens the last good picture that they posted ? thats all Im saying...

U guys? I ain't TDM. I knew some of them years ago. Like 15 years ago. I've read this whole thread and the TDM thread, it seems to me that everyone else on here be starting the shit talking. I said I was from TDM jus to see what ppl would say and get some insight on what's going on. I even gave my number to one of these guys that asked for it just to see if he would callThe few TDM members I knew don't even wright no more. They grown wit family and kids probably. So its what ever. I'm jus saying if anyone is gonna get this thread shut down its going to be everyone but the TDM members on here. And it does look like all the ppl hating on TDM are riding Dick. That from the outside looking in.

not out of pocket they post nothing on here pictures of their money and guns ...thats all I was saying and that the graff they do push is tagging on peoples cars? thats all..whens the last good picture that they posted ? thats all Im saying...

Don't start denying how much of a hater you and your lil dick riding homegirls are! I won't evn say any of your fuckin weak ass crews names! Any one with eyes can see how all you putos steady runnin your mouths! Y'all some hoe ass niggas! There's a good 8-10 of you that do nothing but hate on TDM online! Lol fa reals? Fuckin losers! Get a job! Go king SJ! Fuck a bitch! Sign yourself up for school! I mean shit that's your whole purpose in life? To be a dick rider/hater? Lol Kinda pussy shit is that? Take it to the streets leave your name and your crews name and deal with it! And I post money and guns cause the same nothin-ass-niggas were in the TDM thread (that the same haters made btw aka Guccimayne) talkin bout how all the older heads in the Mobb aint doin shit and broke livin at mamas house. Remember pussy? I do! Lol looks like y'all the ones that aint doing SHITT but riding dick hard! You haters talk bout us more then we talk bout our own crew! And yes you stay out of pocket! Its like you don't know how to be a man, you act like a bitch that got fucked and never called again!

Smh

Don't start denying how much of a hater you and your lil dick riding homegirls are! I won't evn say any of your fuckin weak ass crews names! Any one with eyes can see how all you putos steady runnin your mouths! Y'all some hoe ass niggas! There's a good 8-10 of you that do nothing but hate on TDM online! Lol fa reals? Fuckin losers! Get a job! Go king SJ! Fuck a bitch! Sign yourself up for school! I mean shit that's your whole purpose in life? To be a dick rider/hater? Lol Kinda pussy shit is that? Take it to the streets leave your name and your crews name and deal with it! And I post money and guns cause the same nothin-ass-niggas were in the TDM thread (that the same haters made btw aka Guccimayne) talkin bout how all the older heads in the Mobb aint doin shit and broke livin at mamas house. Remember pussy? I do! Lol looks like y'all the ones that aint doing SHITT but riding dick hard! You haters talk bout us more then we talk bout our own crew! And yes you stay out of pocket! Its like you don't know how to be a man, you act like a bitch that got fucked and never called again!

Smh

so what ur saying is no one lives at their moms house .or doesnt have a car and rides a bike.?you sound like someone that is going to cry right now..just pm me so this dont shut down the thread ......

Hahaha cry? Bout what broke bitch! I eat what I want, smoke the best tree, go where I want, drink what I want, do what I want! Real Mobbstas do what they want, suckas do what they can! Bitch scrape up some change and buy yourself a fuckin cheese burger from McDonalds, then tell em u want a cup for water and fill it wit some soda and hop on your bike back to your mama's dirty shit hole apt! Yous a fuckin knock nigga! Hahahaha yeah I'd probably be mad too if I was any of you hatin niggas! Fuckin dirty broke bum bitches! Like I said keep bringin up the Mobb and I'll reappear like the Candy Man! Don't mention us and we'll slip away.......lurk in the darkness.

If you got funk, handle it! We out here in these SJ streets and beyond! We aint hard to find! Handle it in the streets, not online hiding behind a screen! Fuckin scary ass niggas!