South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50d4c087-1.jpg

^^^^ Suga UT Krew

working on the throwie going to make the teeth longer for the G

attachment.php?attachmentid=146677&d=1286595125

NOW IM JUST SAYING ......HAHAHAHAHA ITS HILARIOUS TO SEE KIDS THINKING THEY ARE GRAFFITI KATS WHEN IN REALITY THEY JUST WANNA BE....HAHAHA IT TICKLES ....I GUESS ITS A COMPLIMENT TO GET YOUR STYLE BITTEN OR STOLEN .......WHEN THIS HAPPENS DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY ARE FAMOUS NOW? OR DOES IT JUST MEAN YOU ARE STILL A BIG TOY!!!!!

THE NERVE OF THESE YOUNGSTERS TODAY THE WORST PART IS THEY THINK THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL BY ROCKIN SOMEONE ELSES SHIT.......HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

now im striaght confused. i see drouk in like 20 different crew duel8 drouk and on kiely and northlake rite by saratoga theres a drouk OSH PT. someone wanna clear this shit up for the confused ones. [sTREETS GET HIT WITH NUKLS]

I think DROUK is just sidebusting Duel8.

now im striaght confused. i see drouk in like 20 different crew duel8 drouk and on kiely and northlake rite by saratoga theres a drouk OSH PT. someone wanna clear this shit up for the confused ones. [sTREETS GET HIT WITH NUKLS]

NOBODY IN HERE CAN CLEAR SHIT UP FOR YOU MAN...I'M SURE U KNO SOMEONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE THAT CAN TELL U. U ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS. U SMELL LIKE A PIG.