South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

hey base i dont know you but i know enough about yer shots to know you have very poor can control, your 5'5 max and waste mad time developing a sarcastic outlook on sj graff. ive hit more shit on the street, tracksides, trucks, fences, abandoned shitholes, creeks etc than youve posted on the ounce, the only cred ill ever give to you is you steal some shots of cats that i looked up to when i was totally clueless and post em on here, then you do a oneeighty and fucking self promote garbage. str8 bas(e)-ura but im smoking weed plotting on some cutty shit. far away from you this ones for u breh

thats cutee kidd y dont u hit dat spot and worry about ur self nobody asked wat u think and false im 6'2 lil guy open ur eyes wen ur on da freeway;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Base. Change your name/style/screen name/photobucket account and stop self promoing. If you're gunna go anywhere in this graff game you need to do that. Quit disrespecting all the wrong Niggas and people that are way better or have been writing longer then you. Learn your graff rules and follow them. Respect the game and love it. Not Tryin to hate. You have potential if you come up with a cleaner style and more original name. Cus right now you're just wasting good paint and you're gunna regret it month from now when you change your name anyways.

Base. Change your name/style/screen name/photobucket account and stop self promoing. If you're gunna go anywhere in this graff game you need to do that. Quit disrespecting all the wrong Niggas and people that are way better or have been writing longer then you. Learn your graff rules and follow them. Respect the game and love it. Not Tryin to hate. You have potential if you come up with a cleaner style and more original name. Cus right now you're just wasting good paint and you're gunna regret it month from now when you change your name anyways.

is ur boyfriend gettin out.

Archived