Video released of High School football star being stabbed, killed

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone that thinks that the black dude wasnt the aggressor is an idiot, the attendants were obviously defending themselves infront of some real ignorants morons, why black people stand by their own when they are clearly wrong is fucking stupid, this isnt racism this is 2 dumb fuckers who are trying to act all stereotype nigga and getting what they deserved, only a shame the dad didnt get popped too.

The dad was the first to bring a weapon, the attendants should be given a medal and keys to the city. Shame we cant just kill all white/black/asians/martians who have this same dumb ghetto attitude.

Not for nothing, but all you fucks screaming "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" are the ignorant ones. The fact that they were black is just a coincidence. The ignorance they were acting out was just the pathetic street mentality you see in the hoods around here. It easily could have been two Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, or White Anglo-Saxons from Russia. This was your typical ignorance raising ignorance scenario.

Fuck street ignorance.

I agree Earl, which is why I put we should be able to get rid of everyone with that mentality white black asian or alien, I hate the street thug mentality. I just look at it like you have gay men who act ultra camp and gay with those stupid camp voices, well these people are the street equivalent, stupid lingo and attitude, just a stereotype.

Where I live there arent that many black people but there are plenty of wiggers.

• 2 weeks later...