Video released of High School football star being stabbed, killed

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? any bodega guy has a bat or worse under the counter, youre dealing with people allday on the street, of course you'd have something. For this exact reason.

When I worked at Dells Lemonade I had a hand saw under the counter, and it wasn't even a bad area :lol:

• Like 1

either way, ya can't just stab a dude in the chest for catching an ass whoopin.

i don't care how scared you are that two sizable black niggaz is layin the thump down hard.

fists/chairs/shovels(unless it's a metal one) < stabbing a dude in the chest

so you gonna show up for the march???

"stop persecuting my people"

give me a fucking break these dudes were the aggressors, parking dudes wanted NOTHING to do with fight even after getting popped in face then black comes back with a fucking shovel (clearly metal) and you cant fucking shank him! pssssssh, like i said AT MOST parking people could catch a small weapons charge and carry on with their lives... that video is gonna save them from any BS...

i don't care how scared you are that two sizable black niggaz is layin the thump down hard.

What are you saying? If someone comes into where you work, starts beating you with a non metallic (?) weapon, and you have a knife in your pocket, that youre not going to use it????

Cmon dude. Who knows what would have happened if they didnt have the knife...

um yeah you can didnt you watch the vid?? joking obviously, but my point is anyone coming at you and try to hurt you without cause theyve opened up a pandoras box of whatever is coming to them be it fists kicks pipes or in this case a home made knife..either way dudes decided to fuck with the wrong heads this time and they got what they deserved..guranteed if the attacker had a shank he wouldve gladly used it judging by how he had already used his fist, shovel, bike & son..who knows if that dumb kid wouldnt of gotten shanked then they may have very well beat those dudes into a comma or even kill them..in the end dont start none if you dont want none..no need to charge the paking lot dudes for shit but hey we can just agree to disagree on this bullshit, i say justice was fucking served in this case....

lol. i feel you man. but. i still think if you're gonna stab a dude in a fight,

you better be in complete and total fear for your life.

i'd generally agree with that statement. in this situation, fuck that shit, it wasn't like this was some club fist fight and someone got trigger happy and pulled a knife. the father had already shown he's willing to use a weapon and after getting a machete pulled on him the dude decides to go running straight back at it? a normal person would have been like "fuck this i'm outta here that crazy assholes got a machete." .. and now knowing this dudes done 5 years for armed robbery, and 6 years for selling heroin, you can bet your ass that kid pulling the machete pissed him the fuck off that much more and he was gonna fuck them up good.

also, we dont know he meant to hit the dude in the chest, he might have just jabbed at him and happened to catch his chest, its not like he stuck him a few times, it seems like he only got him once.

granted it should have been that piece of shit father that got stabbed, but his son shoulda thought that shit out more. they also shoulda looked for that cologne a little harder.

edit: looks like NOES is getting swarmed on, didnt realize by the time i'd posted this there would be a army after you haha.

i'd generally agree with that statement. in this situation, fuck that shit, it wasn't like this was some club fist fight and someone got trigger happy and pulled a knife. the father had already shown he's willing to use a weapon and after getting a machete pulled on him the dude decides to go running straight back at it? a normal person would have been like "fuck this i'm outta here that crazy assholes got a machete." .. and now knowing this dudes done 5 years for armed robbery, and 6 years for selling heroin, you can bet your ass that kid pulling the machete pissed him the fuck off that much more and he was gonna fuck them up good.

also, we dont know he meant to hit the dude in the chest, he might have just jabbed at him and happened to catch his chest, its not like he stuck him a few times, it seems like he only got him once.

granted it should have been that piece of shit father that got stabbed, but his son shoulda thought that shit out more. they also shoulda looked for that cologne a little harder.

^

This

Guest Ginger Bread Man

dude did 2 fairly long bids, im pretty sure if you brought his prison files into play the man displays clear cut evidence of SAVAGE NEGRO BEHAVIOR.

clearly this in and of itself would tip the scale in favor of parking lot attendants. if there were NO video of the situation, parking attendant would prob get off in self defense albeit he may loose a year or so of his life in and out of courts.

theres no argument to be made after watching the video. self defense is air tight.

i get the impression that the aunt HAS NOT<or at least had not> seen the footage up until that interview; at which point reporter slims the down so as to portray the family as a whole, as extra ignorant.