Video released of High School football star being stabbed, killed

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd. what was this scenerio? was this a straight up 1 on 1 fist fight over some broad and some kid got scared of losing and pulled a knife and stabbed the dude?

call me old fashioned but i think there is NOTHING wrong with that. if your getting beat or hurt and there is nothing you can do, you DO what you can. pick up a brink and drop a dude. its a fight. scared of loosing? or having the wit to do something so you dont get hurt even further...

anybody whos ever been in a fight like that oughta fucking know them niggas

was about to break out anyways. they were in a parking lot b. think them niggas

was really gonna stick around and "beat dudes to death?"

I read this in Raekwon's voice

i can agree with that. but cracking someone with a object so you dont get fucked up has always been a little different than stabbing someone to me. thats some fear for your life shit like NOES was saying. i've always felt popping someone with a brick/bottle/pipe/baton/whatevers on the ground or what have you is "i'm not gonna get beat up tonight" kind of logic. if you continue to bash someones head with the object after you've gained the upper hand, thats where pulling the knife and stabbing someone is acceptable as far as i'm concerned.

If it was a weapon of opportunity why call it a home made knife?

Calling it that kind of implies he was carrying a weapon he'd made with the express intention of doing someone harm, not that it was something he grabbed off a desk in a struggle in an attempt to defend himself.

1st. stabbed to death implies too much to me. how many times did this person get stabbed? when i hear someone was stabbed to death i think of multiple stab wounds or being stabbed until you are literally dead, not getting stabbed once and bleeding out.

2nd. what was this scenerio? was this a straight up 1 on 1 fist fight over some broad and some kid got scared of losing and pulled a knife and stabbed the dude? were there other weapons/factors involved?

that bronx thing is a whole different story. they showed him they didnt have the cologne, they tried to call the cops, even after getting punched. they tried to close the door on the dude and his son pushed it back open, and then tried to scare him away with a machete after he came in swinging with a shovel. to which the dude flipped his shit and came back in swinging.

yeah this kid stabbed a dude i think 7 times who was on top of him beating the shit out of him. the kid apparently didn't wanna fight, the main aggressor was pretty drunk, there was quite a size difference between the stabber and aggressor, and the aggressor fucked the kid up pretty good even though he ended up getting stabbed in the back to death. size difference plays a role when it comes to someone's self defense.

but that thing that happened in my town is a whole different story and scenario, i was only drawing it together by both being cases of self defense and both having an uproar of unruly irrational ignorant american blax.