Video released of High School football star being stabbed, killed

mosluggo

you know it's also possible to possess and conceal guns legally right? but you're mostly right here since this all happened in the bronx.

any time some dumb shit like this happens, the blax remain ignorant and demand justice for their dead friend/family member.

Shit, I didn't even realize that this was The Bronx until you pointed it out.

We both know that gun laws are pretty tough within the five boros of NYC, I'm sure the owner of the lot could get carry and conceal permit for when he's making trips to the bank. . . but I'd hope that an illegal alien parking cars over there would be smart enough to stay away from any guns on premise.

It's a retarded situation all around, especially when you find out that it was over a bottle of Drakkar knock off.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLgftNDUPV2JUfWsGsm7Pd6-Y9pQstNglYSCNNu_Qmb_1kgtC-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw, if someone is whoopin your ass, you CAN stab them.

the conditions for justifiable homicide vary from state to state, usually if its a one on one fist fight you are not justified in stabbing someone. This case, however there were two attackers, one armed with a weapon, attacking two unwilling participants, two factors here will in most cases be enough to permit the use of deadly force,

1) the fact that there are two attackers

2) one of the attackers had a weapon

either of these factors by itself would usually be enough to permit use of deadly force.

so you gonna show up for the march???

"stop persecuting my people"

give me a fucking break these dudes were the aggressors, parking dudes wanted NOTHING to do with fight even after getting popped in face then black comes back with a fucking shovel (clearly metal) and you cant fucking shank him! pssssssh, like i said AT MOST parking people could catch a small weapons charge and carry on with their lives... that video is gonna save them from any BS...

Umad?

What are you saying? If someone comes into where you work, starts beating you with a non metallic (?) weapon, and you have a knife in your pocket, that youre not going to use it????

Cmon dude. Who knows what would have happened if they didnt have the knife...

right. i'm not stabbing any fucking body unless i know damn well they're trying to KILL me.

um yeah you can didnt you watch the vid?? joking obviously, but my point is anyone coming at you and try to hurt you without cause theyve opened up a pandoras box of whatever is coming to them be it fists kicks pipes or in this case a home made knife..either way dudes decided to fuck with the wrong heads this time and they got what they deserved..guranteed if the attacker had a shank he wouldve gladly used it judging by how he had already used his fist, shovel, bike & son..who knows if that dumb kid wouldnt of gotten shanked then they may have very well beat those dudes into a comma or even kill them..in the end dont start none if you dont want none..no need to charge the paking lot dudes for shit but hey we can just agree to disagree on this bullshit, i say justice was fucking served in this case....

anybody whos ever been in a fight like that oughta fucking know them niggas

was about to break out anyways. they were in a parking lot b. think them niggas

was really gonna stick around and "beat dudes to death?" i don't think so.

yo. those two idiots were OBVIOUSLY niggin something terrible. but it was just an ass whoopin.

i don't give a fuck what ANY of you faggots say. fight = fists and the occasional bottle over the head. not a knife in the chest. fuck outta here. and that shovel was plastic.

GIVE US "US" FREE! :lol: :lol:

bottom line is you dont know what they were gonna do. those fools burst back into a shed where a kid was holding a machete. to me, and most people, that says crazy fucking assholes willing to get sliced, or kill me... which is where you start to fear for your life.

dude came in swinging, then came in swinging with a shovel, then came in swinging with his son, picked up the shovel to fight the kid with the machete, then right before he son gets stabbed the dude picked up the chair.

obviously willing to use weapons, that was not a fist fight. i'd have stabbed him too.

Umad?

right. i'm not stabbing any fucking body unless i know damn well they're trying to KILL me.

was about to break out anyways.

i know this situation plays a little close to home with you and perhaps thats got your blinders on but if im in a fight i dont give a fuck what the situation im using whatever i have to to hurt them before they hurt me. this "rules" bullshit is why fools get murked or preyed on. getting hurt or killed over some petty beef, which is what this whole situation was is such a waste. and im sorry but dude busting BACK in after attendant pulled a machete is not "about to break out" there was no "about to break out" feeling at all in the whole video. stop being such a hippy faggot! haha

i see you though...

1bp15.jpg

Fuck anyone in that entire retarded family still trying to blame the parking attendants.

Also, I have to disagree with Nightmare, the second somone brings a weapon into the mix they shouldn't expect their "opponent" to follow any rules.

People have been killed with a lot less than a snow shovel, I wouldn't take any chances.

Originally Posted by NightmareOnElmStreet (View Original Post)

yeah homie cause everyone tells you when they’re gonna kill you, " hey fellas by the way after the beating i give you, ima kill you, just a heads up" the fuck outta here...ignorance is bliss i guess..

Originally Posted by NightmareOnElmStreet (View Original Post)

yeah homie cause everyone tells you when they’re gonna kill you, " hey fellas by the way after the beating i give you, ima kill you, just a heads up" the fuck outta here...ignorance is bliss i guess..

3517jvp.gif

*edit

oh and btw. does anybody know where that shit went. looks like the youtube link got blocked?

was about to break out anyways. they were in a parking lot b. think them niggas

was really gonna stick around and "beat dudes to death?" i don't think so.

yo. those two idiots were OBVIOUSLY niggin something terrible. but it was just an ass whoopin.

i don't give a fuck what ANY of you faggots say. fight = fists and the occasional bottle over the head. not a knife in the chest. fuck outta here. and that shovel was plastic.

man you're bringing this up as if these two dumbass black assholes approached this whole situation with the etiquette of a proper fight in mind. looks pretty apparent to me that thats not the case.

it's not so much a matter of trying to kill someone who attacks you like that, rather just getting them to stop attacking you. and this time someone died in the process. tough shit.

earlier this year a kid in my city got stabbed to death during a fight over some broad, and the stabber got all charges dropped and walked free because it was ruled self defense, as it should have been. and just like always, the american-blax were in quite an uproar. the shit gets old.

earlier this year a kid in my city got stabbed to death during a fight over some broad, and the stabber got all charges dropped and walked free because it was ruled self defense, as it should have been. and just like always, the american-blax were in quite an uproar. the shit gets old.

1st. stabbed to death implies too much to me. how many times did this person get stabbed? when i hear someone was stabbed to death i think of multiple stab wounds or being stabbed until you are literally dead, not getting stabbed once and bleeding out.

2nd. what was this scenerio? was this a straight up 1 on 1 fist fight over some broad and some kid got scared of losing and pulled a knife and stabbed the dude? were there other weapons/factors involved?

that bronx thing is a whole different story. they showed him they didnt have the cologne, they tried to call the cops, even after getting punched. they tried to close the door on the dude and his son pushed it back open, and then tried to scare him away with a machete after he came in swinging with a shovel. to which the dude flipped his shit and came back in swinging.