Trip to New York City

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went and walked the highline park today, such a nice day out for it hot as hell though. probably go up to harlem tomorrow and try to flick some murals or stop by the apollo. anything else a must do that way? getting off at 135th. i need to make it out to BK one of these days but doing shit dolo gets old

There's a bunch of legal walls off the Morgan stop on the L. You can also try Roberta's while you're there.

http://www.robertaspizza.com/

That stop is the hipster hot spot for loft living, but Roberta's is worth a try.

20080610-robertas-ext-pizza-int.jpg

If you do go there, I'm giving you a photohunt mission. Walk around the area and look for a wall that has some neon green on it and flick the tag "Mexican Niggars." It's around the corner from Roberta's and close to one of the entrances to the L. (Clue: The one you can buy an MTA card at.)

• 4 weeks later...

The website makes it look good, I'm interested as well. Food is my favorite thing about this city that smells like a homeless taint.

If you want to eat and drink well on a budget, go to Edo Sushi in Union Square.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/edo-japanese-restaurant-new-york-2

I don't know how much longer they'll be doing this, but they have 50% off all beers when you order food. You can get the spicy sushi combo (3 rolls) for $12.00 then drink Asahi for $2.50. The spicy combo is my go to there. They also have some good signature rolls as well.

well then, fuck all three of you....................

^^ I'm not from NY but I'd imagine you'd have better luck lookin somewhere else

this deli i worked across from in chinatown got closed down cuz they werre doing that in the back... you'd walk in and then thered be like only candy and soda for sale, and a small fedex shipping thing.

now you know what to look for.

• 3 weeks later...