FREE KITTENS!!

murfusdurfus

Cope 2 and make sure everyone says the 2 when they pet it.

the people have spoken, the cat has a new name :)

good going on the save btw. Also if he's already litter trained...are you sure you haven't accidently stolen someones cat ? hah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's not getting into anything.

Med I'm not sure what your deal is, but I just checked some of your previous posts (to make sure you were infact that kid who started that thread about witchcraft). And 95% are total douchebaggery. That always pissed off attitude and the fact you've resorted to casting spells to try and get what you want out of life makes me think you're a massive fail.

As a result I really can't take you very seriously brah. Hope you find a spell that cures what ever it is you've got.

• Like 1

keep that little dude indoors. Cats live waay longer if they never go outside where they are just going to get all sorts of sick and beat up and run over.

I just adopted a kitten as well, whatdayaknow

also i was going to say cope 2, but too late.

Use a spray bottle like a windex type instead of a squirt gun. just so it mists em not nails them in the face. Kitty litter has a stuff in it that attracts cats, they don't really need to be potty trained, they take to em. Get some metal net stuff to cover the soil in your planters cause they'll get into that too.

Good job on taking him in. Its nice when a pet adopts you.

he's not getting into anything.

Med I'm not sure what your deal is, but I just checked some of your previous posts (to make sure you were infact that kid who started that thread about witchcraft). And 95% are total douchebaggery. That always pissed off attitude and the fact you've resorted to casting spells to try and get what you want out of life makes me think you're a massive fail.

As a result I really can't take you very seriously brah. Hope you find a spell that cures what ever it is you've got.

that spell would be the ignore function... also an option that is open to you... but you are simply too hilariously corny to pass up on making fun of; your failures at humorous attempts... most of the time i can not tell if you are being so sincerely corny or if you are just a freak, a troll, or a combination

in conclusion - umad?

cats

that spell would be the ignore function... also an option that is open to you... but you are simply too hilariously corny to pass up on making fun of; your failures at humorous attempts... most of the time i can not tell if you are being so sincerely corny or if you are just a freak, a troll, or a combination

in conclusion - umad?

cats

son.. witchcraft... corny ? freaky troll? ....oh you don't think that's you? :lol:

you also seem a little umad most of the time .

in conclusion- best of luck creating a spell to stop failing.

cats