Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
murfusdurfus

FREE KITTENS!!

I just rescued a cat.

I have never had one but the animal would have certainly faced death if I had not swooped him up. He is a kitten, I don't know how old he is but its gotta be at least two weeks I'd say but not much more than that.

Any pointers?

What should I name him?

He is from the heart of the hood.

shywinston.jpg.1eeb87ef2e69dcb03a2f730f6eebcf34.jpg

• Like 1

name the cat sgt. squiggles and for me, love the ever loving shit out of him.

poor kitty...

i used to hate cats until the interweb made me love them...

FUCK THAT, MAKE HIM KEYBOARD CAT V 2.0!!!!

Take him to the vet to get checked out before anything else. But good job on grabbing him, hope he's all well. I'm not even a cat person but he looks cool.

Looks like my cat, same stripe down the nose, same colour and everything. Nice find should be tasty.

Think of girls names, the odds it's a male tortoiseshell are astronomical.

How could anyone hate an animal? After all, they are only what we make them out to be. We think a stray is a "wild animal" cause we're putting our standards on them. Or we think that our house pets are badly behaved, but we're the ones who train them.

Be gentle, have patience, and most importantly understand that cats are very curious (especially when they are kittens), they're gonna scratch stuff up, so unless you keep their nails short it's gonna be your fault.

DO NOT de-claw your cat, it will take away their only natural defense and will completely change their behavior. They'll start to spray and piss on everything in the house.

Just clip their nails once a month and you'll be fine.

Get some toys, and get something for them to scratch. They'll learn to scratch only the scratching post (since that's the one thing you don't chase them away from).

Cats are awesome, have fun with that thing.

• Like 1

all the best cats i had came from the hood. make sure you raise it like a dog, be super hands on. it will be way more fun. its kinda hard to tell from the pictures but my cat just had kittens, that cat looks like it would be a month. if you do keep it get it neutered and get all the shots. all of them.

Pretty sure that's a girl cat.

So.

Mrs. Claws or some adorable shit like that. Just kidding. Name your pets real names.

Also, declaw if you don't want to have it roaming, although this is sort of one of those all or nothing things because you can't ever let it out once declawed. I have had multiple declawed cats and the only one that followed the spraying protocol that dude up above mentioned was not declawed. Plus females don't spray.

In terms of house training keep the cat in the room with the litter box for a couple days so it knows where it is.

if your cats are spraying and pissing on your things then its something your doing/not doing. if you have multiple cats you'll need separate food/water dishes and separate kitty litter boxes. most domesticated house cats get really into some kind of weird routine so a break in that might make them all pissy.

obviously the only thing you need are kitten mittens.

24289694.jpeg

• Like 1

Pretty sure that's a girl cat.

So.

Mrs. Claws or some adorable shit like that. Just kidding. Name your pets real names.

Also, declaw if you don't want to have it roaming, although this is sort of one of those all or nothing things because you can't ever let it out once declawed. I have had multiple declawed cats and the only one that followed the spraying protocol that dude up above mentioned was not declawed. Plus females don't spray.

In terms of house training keep the cat in the room with the litter box for a couple days so it knows where it is.

De-clawing a cat is cruel, don't be a barbarian. They don't just remove the nail, they remove everything from the first knuckle down.

Then what if something happens and your cat runs away, or gets out of the house somehow. It will have no way to defend itself, it'll be killed by other alley cats in less than a week.

if you care about your furniture, get it declawed and if its a male get it neutered. my roommates had cats and when they spray on something, you might as well throw it away. fucking scust.

that cat looks older than 2 weeks...

Tiny kittens cant go to the bathroom on their own and you have to stimulate the process with a wet rag... you know this rite?

I found my cat last year and she was a week old.... shit is not fun.

If they cant eat on their own you have to bottle feed them as well... they sell kitten formula at the pet store. DONT give them straight milk, its bad for them.

Name it banksy or rime... word, yo.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now