Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tuff Tone

Old 12oz Mags.

Is there any way to buy old 12oz magazines, or view them online? Sorry for a stupid thread but I can't find them anywhere.

I believe Earl has a set...whether Raven would be okay with having a set of scans floating around is another story.

IMO they should be shared (or at least made available for a nominal fee) within the community. In a sense they qualify as historical documents, and the more people that have them ensures that they'll be around for posterity.

they pop up on ebay from time to time. the osgems and twist covers command about 100.00 each usually...

i have two (and a copy of vapors). a beat up os gemeos one and another with an illustration of a 12 on the cover looking like it should be on a rave flyer... (i just went and dug it up and it is issue 4)

Got 12 oz. mags vol. four, five, and six. Remember those posters done by Giant, Gasp, and Joker that you could order from inside of them? Those would be the ill pickup.

I've got a couple... you can have a look thru... fly over me homes... :D

And two complete 1-20 Hype sets... say'n

i also still have the gasp joker and giant 12oz posters. there were 4 and i bought 3 and dont remember why i didnt want the 4th one

I have all of the old mags and a couple of those posters (with staple holes in the corners.) Shit, I even managed to keep a copy of an 7th Heaven (I think) mail order receipt.

LSD was cool, but 12oz was the first great graff mag

sucks for those that cannot enjoy em

i'm not parting with the ones i have, that's for sure.

i'll shout On The Go

onthego2.jpg

and Can Control

can_control.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now