Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

Shepard Fairyboy

This is already a thread in the third yard or whatever but it hasn't gotten the exposure it deserves.

He's just mad that he's getting exposed for either A) Not doing the shit anymore or B ) Actually doing dirt once upon a time.

Still hilarious regardless.

good. fucking faggot deserves that kind of personal drama.

it's even better that it was on "TMZ" of all things! haaaahahahaha!.

i mean. it's not like your average dude didn't already know that. but

it makes me feel good to see him publicly humiliated and fucked up

with his wife on camera. HA!

eh, dude's ballin and living a comfortable lifestyle... and don't forget, a lot of the great painters way back when had apprentices working on their pieces, not really that different. One may get to the point when they need a guild to put up work, for instance what if you're too busy to do an instillation because you are in another country? get you guild to put up your work for you while you're handling biz elsewhere.

• Like 1

again, we already knew he wasn't putting shit up. it's not funny for that reason, but rather the fact that he dicks out his wife on camera and acts like a little bitch when she blows his "secret" outta the water.

• Like 1

for instance what if you're too busy to do an instillation because you are in another country? get you guild to put up your work for you while you're handling biz elsewhere.

this is really gay

• Like 1

this is really gay

:lol:

Also, despite the fact I'm not a big fan, the people doing commentary were 400 times more annoying and douchey than him. Although I do think young Shepard has the face of a douche.

he iz denyin hiz rootz stone him

But they caught him they fucking CAUGHT him. All of his street credibility is in jeopardy. Do you understand the full ramifications of this Investigative coup d'etat ???

Hood morlocks dont feel it && college students dont think its provocative no mo

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now