Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklesndimes

Flick trade thread

I got the idea to put up a flick trade thread from fellow 12oz forum member Grasp. Basically the thread title is pretty much self explanatory but if you don't follow what this is is a thread to post and trade actual photos through mail w/ other 12oz members. What you need to do is hit up the member who's photos you like and negotiate an actual trade of actual photos by mail over a PM.

If your not cool w/ people having your info to trade flicks that's cool just don't participate, we'll understand completely.....

I'll kick this off w/ the bench I posted yesterday:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138664

I have doubles of everything I posted in this thread plus several alternate angles of the Onorok and Worm boxcars that aren't pictured in the thread itself. Any of my doubles are up for grabs if a trade looks good.

So have @ it if it sounds good.

-nicklesndimes

Shit. Regardless, I'm obviously down for a trade.

Looking for people with no less than like 500 posts. And a lot of rep.

• Like 1

Yeah, I lost my photo album about 5 years ago. It had a lot of great flicks circa 2002. I miss that thing a great deal...

Hopefully I can catch some nice trades and start up a new one.

I just went through my storage unit a found 2 empty portfolios. Also, gotta get more of these

always down to trade, freights, walls, anything. still have a few to send out

thread needs flicks

I'd be down to do this. anyone interested let me know. like Grasp said make sure you're established on here. I tried this a while back and only heard from someone with 5 posts.

we're not doing walls in here, i don't care if they are from a trade or not

well my post got deleted because it wasnt frieght photos, pm me if anyone is interested in trading

This mos def a lost form of communication.This is the way writers communicated in the early

90s.I've made some good fr8 hookups on this site.I'm not dropping any names.Hopefully the moderators will see this is a good idea.This is where this thread should be,not pushed back

in a forum not many people goto.

so true, through trading you see a scene you would usually never take any notice of. i traded with a guy in minneapolis for a while, a city i knew nothing about unless i hadnt traded with him

IM DOWN. I GOT A PACKAGE READY THAT I WAS GONNA TRADE AFEW YEARS BACK. I NEED TO LOOK THRU IT TO SEE WHO'S IN THERE THOUGH. I'LL TRADE FOR WALLS OR SKETCHES.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now