Scottsdale, Arizona

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

retirees are west side: peoria, glendale, sun city etc....

Scottsdale is mostly Chicagoans, and a handful of affluent people from other midwest states.

In south scottsdale meth heads or beaners will steal your bike, or you'll get run over by some 30k millionaire in his 2003 BMW 328.

North side is my side, just snowbirds and families ...... and not a minority in sight, unless they are a professional athlete or DMX.

If you're talking skate parks, you're still a teen, so I have no advice. I don't know what teens do here besides where black pants and long sleeves when it is 115.

• Like 1

retirees are west side: peoria, glendale, sun city etc....

Scottsdale is mostly Chicagoans, and a handful of affluent people from other midwest states.

In south scottsdale meth heads or beaners will steal your bike, or you'll get run over by some 30k millionaire in his 2003 BMW 328.

North side is my side, just snowbirds and families ...... and not a minority in sight, unless they are a professional athlete or DMX.

If you're talking skate parks, you're still a teen, so I have no advice. I don't know what teens do here besides where black pants and long sleeves when it is 115.

Not a teen. In my early 20's haha. Well shit let's meetup or something. I'll let you call me a bigger and everything.