Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

Scottsdale, Arizona

Going there from 7/13 to whenever I fuckin feel like it. What do I do?!

I live here, and it's going to be hotter than shit. Hopefully, you'll be staying somewhere with a pool...

you might want to buy clothes with built in cooling systems. that "its a dry heat" thing doesnt make a difference when its 115+ in the desert heat.

scrp_0712_04_z+prevent_effects_of_heat_and_fatigue+cool_shirt.jpg

the only thing to do in scottsdale is sweat. and try not to get run over by retirees

Retirees?? Scottsdale is packed with hot womenz...

just bbq, swim, and cruise for the chickies. best skatepark in the phoenix metro area is in goodyear but thats in the middle of nowhere.

retirees are west side: peoria, glendale, sun city etc....

Scottsdale is mostly Chicagoans, and a handful of affluent people from other midwest states.

In south scottsdale meth heads or beaners will steal your bike, or you'll get run over by some 30k millionaire in his 2003 BMW 328.

North side is my side, just snowbirds and families ...... and not a minority in sight, unless they are a professional athlete or DMX.

If you're talking skate parks, you're still a teen, so I have no advice. I don't know what teens do here besides where black pants and long sleeves when it is 115.

• Like 1

retirees are west side: peoria, glendale, sun city etc....

Scottsdale is mostly Chicagoans, and a handful of affluent people from other midwest states.

In south scottsdale meth heads or beaners will steal your bike, or you'll get run over by some 30k millionaire in his 2003 BMW 328.

North side is my side, just snowbirds and families ...... and not a minority in sight, unless they are a professional athlete or DMX.

If you're talking skate parks, you're still a teen, so I have no advice. I don't know what teens do here besides where black pants and long sleeves when it is 115.

Not a teen. In my early 20's haha. Well shit let's meetup or something. I'll let you call me a bigger and everything.

go 2 the gun club out there. there's a skatepark around there called the wedge. or paradise valley (PV) park, google em or sumthin.... other than that man just chill by a pool and drink cuz there is not much to do out there

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now