Getting back on Ebay when suspended?

thexstyles

Anyone here know how to get back onto Ebay once you have been suspended from selling indefinitely? I know what that word means but I have heard of people buying established accounts and getting back on to sell. Their rules are super strict now so if a customer leaves you one or two negatives concerning shipping time etc. Ebay is all over you now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bought a set of Rays Gram Lights about 7 years ago before I started using paypal, and dude took the money and ran ($979.00).

Ebay didnt do shit.

I still have the persons full name, address and check up on his info from time to time. Even know some of the car forums he is on. When I get towards Connecticut some time, ill shank this fucker in the face and drive his ass to the closest atm to pull out my money.

(Yeah I know, cool story bro)

I hope someone does this to you though.

i am skeptical of ebay for anything other than small ticket items these days

people are always out to scam loot when the economy is in shambles, or esp when i should say

that being said why not just set up a new acct get your close friend/significant other/roomate to set one up as long as you aren't being a shady cocksucker

its easy to make a new one and easy to get your account active again, you have to contact them and work it out. as long as you came correct and gave refunds or gave them their items it should be all good...

im still surprised in this day and age everyone dont use ebay. its so cheap. as long as you know ebay well, know what red flags to look for etc etc its the best thing going. between paypal and ebay your pretty well protected. i have shipped things to africa, slovakia and everywhere in between and i have never been frauded or been taken on any item. i have bought everything from 1.00 shoelaces to 5k items and its always worked out.

"I was a little late shipping something" and "they're really strickt now"= lol.

Guaranteed you fucked up bad if they kicked you off. Tell us the real story mang.

What sold and how long did you ignore the buyers for, we need to know to prevent this tragedy.

Anyway, it's tied into your name, and more importantly needs your paypal, which is tied to your bank accounts and identity.

So unless you change your legal name, establish an entirely new identity, and then open a new bank account you're not getting back on.

I've never had problems with eBay, I make sure I buy from a seller with a good amount of reputation and if not then I'll ask them a bunch of questions first and catch out the dodgy fucks that way.

Most of the expensive stuff I've got has come from a legitimate small business though, but I've shipped things all over the place with no trouble. And bought things from Ukraine for a couple hundred $$$, they all came through.

Anyway, like everyone else said. Take your case to eBay and let them know why you got the bad rep and how it was sorted. Unless you were trying to rip people off.. In that case get out.