casey anthony trial ..

grimreap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No she will go to prison and get raped to death. And I'm not trying to be funny

Most people know even in prisons there are unforgivable acts

I've always wondered about the rape dynamic in female prisons...higher or lower occurrence? More or less consensual sexual relationships?

Maybe they should outfit her with a hidden camera to help answer these questions.

Then again, if she (hopefully) gets the book thrown at her she'll be on death row and none of this will matter...killing your own child, shit is sickening.

dont think there is enough evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to convict her.

smash tho.

This is funny to me.

You've made the assumption that reasonable doubt has anything to do with America's failing judicial system. That's all fairy tales.

Guilty until proven innocent.

I've always wondered about the rape dynamic in female prisons...higher or lower occurrence? More or less consensual sexual relationships?

Maybe they should outfit her with a hidden camera to help answer these questions.

Then again, if she (hopefully) gets the book thrown at her she'll be on death row and none of this will matter...killing your own child, shit is sickening.

If anything women in prison over compensate for their existent brutus ovaries. And if she is on Death Row it would be a whole lot better for her than a regular cell even if she is placed in segregation.

Because quite frankly segregation doesn't act as much of a barrier when someone wants something done.

I'm surprised the AND IF THIS WAS A BLACK CHIIIILD THEYDA THROWN THE BOOK AT THE DEAD CHILD FOR CHOOSING TO STAY BLACK

Last time I went to jail, there were 3 rapes in P Unit, which is the womens unit ironically :lol: I've been locked up everywhere from minimum to maximum security and there really isn't a lot of dude rapes. Usually they just fuck the dozen punks that are in every unit. /goingtojailsucksnotbraggingatall

I'd imagine that's the face she had when she realised she's getting out of jail, she must have been locked up for a year or two now.

Sad shit, super sad shit actually, I could give a fuck if she gets convicted or whatever, just sucks about her daughter.