made up story by a troll thread

jizzfest08

ok idk what to do and where to start so let me start from the begining so i was driving home from a party and i had a couple of brews and some shots and a bowl or 2 and i took some vikoden for my back and i get a txt that one of my friends just got caught up by the cops and while i txt back i hear this horrible crashing sound like breaking glass or shopping carts hitting each others so i get out to see what just happened and i see this guy on the ground with a bike i check to see if hes ok and hes not moving or responding but he is breathing. its 4 am and no one is insight so i get the fuck out of there and get to the nearest pay fone and call the cops saying someone got hit by a car. so after sleeping it off i feel like its a behind me til i turn on the tv and see that the news is talkinng about it and saying there looking for the guy that did it and now im freaking the fuck out and i remember that the i hit the guy like 50 feet off from abank so idk if they got me on tape . im scared. idk what to do. i dont wanna get raped in prison what should i do!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: possible murder thread

If this is real... youre fucked.

Why would you ever leave concrete evidence on the internet?

You have two cards to play, turn yourself in if want a chance of not going to the pen for a long period of time, claim your back medicine made you incoherent while you were driving and say that you were so fucked up that you didnt even know that it was you who hit the guy and try to settle out of court if your parents are loaded.

What I would do, besides not write this shit on th internet is hide my car for a while, stash it at a trusted relatives or friend thats like families house, maby even sell the bitch if there is clear evidence youve hit something. Lay the fuck low for 6 months and try to let it blow over, and if you get caught up at all explain the medicine story from before, and explain you even called 911 to help the guy, not to ditch him you were just fucked up.

If you were near a bank id try to deteremine the area, see which way the cameras were facing and see if theres a good chance you were on camera. If you were no doubt in front of a lens when this went down, you better go with option number 1 and blame that shit on youre medication and hope that this guy was just a bum and not a ''citizen''

Not to be a dick but youre screwed either way basically, but thats what you get for driving so fucked up. Its a gamble, not that i havent hit things drunk driving but they were mailboxes and animals, never people.

Start calling lawyers and get your money up, good luck nurga.

if this is real then you failed to stop and render aid, you could have saved his life if you got out called 911 immediately and helped him

but instead you pussied out, took off and left him for dead. i hope you do get raped in prison

i don't ride a bicycle but i do ride a motorcycle and i have had friends that were hit by people and then left there on the side of the road

you get no sympathy or 'gameplan' from me

-g.rat

Yeah we all make mistakes, and ive driven probably more fucked up then you were but ive never hit someone and if I did id never leave them.

I gave you advice and I dont wish the cops on anyone, but if you left a 50 year old man in the street to die I hope that you get fucked.

is this for real? jizzfest08 fucking killed someone?

regardless of whether this happened, if your stupid ass gets fucked up, then gets behind the wheel and starts texting,

you deserve to get caught, immediately.

man cunt, you are being really soft on this very preventable and idiotic problem

i agree with grove completely. i ride a bike and this kind of person is a scourge

fuck the cops but i'm ok with prosecutors who put actual criminals away

is this for real? jizzfest08 fucking killed someone?

regardless of whether this happened, if your stupid ass gets fucked up, then gets behind the wheel and starts texting,

you deserve to get caught, immediately.

man cunt, you are being really soft on this very preventable and idiotic problem

i agree with grove completely. i ride a bike and this kind of person is a scourge

This!

I wouldn't worry about it too much though...if you get in close with your cellmate there is a good chance he'll start using lube instead of just dry fucking your mud trumpet.

Yeah, it might sound shitty but im drunk right now and as I read this I thought about what if it where me in this predicament.... so I wrote the kid up.

Now that I actually re-read and understand what he did I hope this guy gets a train ran on him by the mexican mafia.

Shit happens when youre fucked up, and again everyone here im sure has driven faded before...

But you dont hit someone and leave them you faggot; you should of grew a pair of balls that night, but theyll make you a man in jail, you just better pray that guy didnt die.

Atleast where im from in America DUI causing serious injury is a 5 year felony, causing death is 15. They take it pretty serious when someone gets hurt. So basically son... you fucked up bad. I hope for your sake that you are just a trollin ass buster making up stories. I suppose it serves you right for telling on yourself on the internet. Truth of the matter the whole leaving the scene would just add years to your tail.

Atleast where im from in America DUI causing serious injury is a 5 year felony, causing death is 15. They take it pretty serious when someone gets hurt. So basically son... you fucked up bad. I hope for your sake that you are just a trollin ass buster making up stories. I suppose it serves you right for telling on yourself on the internet. Truth of the matter the whole leaving the scene would just add years to your tail.

Word, DUI has become pretty serious here too. If you're drink driving and crash, and someone in your car dies they'll throw you away on top of knowing that you killed your friend.

DUI + Hit and run = Picture above

I'd like to be able to call troll on this as it would be an absolutely stupid thing to have done, and I can't believe that after the fact someone would go online and snitch themselves out to top it off. On the other hand, there are some real morons in here.

Also, dude didn't say the cyclist died.

Finally, this thread is gay.

capt.38c49a12cf0144c195d4fea1e5580b3c.mexico_accident_mxjf101.jpg

i am also starting to think troll, nobody can be this fucking stupid. i can be wrong though...

Who has a car but no cell phone nowadays???

And I haven't seen a pay phone that works in years

he did have a phone, he mentioned getting a text message and responding back. i imagine he called from a pay phone so they wouldn't have his number