Summer Concerts/Festivals 2011

Pistol

What have you gone to already? Whats on your plans to do?

I just bought tickets to Reggae on the River July 16, 2011.

Gonna camp out in Humboldt. Then probably hit up some place between there & LA.

There's also gonna be a Full Moon Music Festival in Santa Cruz that weekend. Its at a nudist colony. Was thinking about hitting it up but it doesent say which artists are performing which days and I don't want to go to see a bunch of people I don't like.

Then on July 30, 2011 gonna go to LA Rising with Rage Against The Machine, Immortal Technique, & Lauryn Hill.

That same weekend is the Monterey Bay ReggaeFest. Which sucks cause I wouldve wanted to go the same day as LA Rising. But a RATM show triumphs that. Only other time I seen 'em was like 94.

Anyone going to any of those?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for sale whatever face value is. ticketmaster accidently a fleshlight and double charged me and gave an 4 tickets instead of 2.

unless the cunt in your name means you have a vag free of disease for me as well then we can barter.

for sale whatever face value is. ticketmaster accidently a fleshlight and double charged me and gave an 4 tickets instead of 2.

unless the cunt in your name means you have a vag free of disease for me as well then we can barter.

Sorry sir, my Dick is probably bigger than yours.

Good try though, I see what you did there.

If I can get the funds ill be hitting you up about a ticket, if they go before then its whatever.

Sorry sir, my Dick is probably bigger than yours.

um not to derail the thread but why are you even thinking about how big my peen is? at least put a /nh

i've been to RTB once a few years back it was cool. but i hate the venue in BFE. hot as fuck on asphalt in the IE during the summer. chicks were passing out like crazy.

theres also KCRW's reggae night at the hollywood bowl. I think ziggy and rita are gonna be there.

um not to derail the thread but why are you even thinking about how big my peen is? at least put a /nh

Homie, no one was thinking about your dick at all, it was a fucking figure of speech to let you know Im not a female. No reason to get umad, and my bad I dont put a /nh behind everything I say, it was merely a joke.

Let that be the end of the dick talk.

Anyway back to the topic, I dont know for sure any dates quite yet but ive got 3 or so and its looking like I can only do one so ive got some choices to make.

Might see Slightly Stoopid with some other acts that are decent for a couple day tour, thatd be whats up.

I saw that same tour here in VA, fuck what was it called again?

Where did you see it, and theyre performance on that tour isnt a good reflection of their sets if they played similair to what they did here. Alot of punkish shit, not many of the hits and no chill stoner rock.

Collie budz was cool, but too commercial and cliche.

Cypress Hill are legends but I was a little dissapointed by them as well

• 3 weeks later...