got a nature problem

abcs

Last night a robin flew into my picture window. I buried it in the backyard this morning. Since then i discover a baby bird right there nearby where I found what i'm guessing was its mom. Its alive. Should I leave it alone? It looks like its almost probably close to being able to fend for itself. Maybe put an umbrella over it? go dig up some worms? get it off the ground and into a makeshift nest?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea im glad that shit worked itself out. The fact that the baby was in the same spot

as the dead one bummed me out. I wasn't exactly thrilled by the prospect of burying

another bird tomorrow when i may have been able to help it

bein a pain in the ass. Hes chill tho. Thx for askin. Can hardly walk and has the presence of mind of a 2 year old. Highly resistant to showering and changing his clothes but aside from that....

ukno whats funny and unfortunate. He puts up a fight whenever ask him to bathe... He hates to do it. So today after finally dimeing him out to my aunt he hops in the shower and takes care of business.... then forgets he took the shower and 45 minutes later he takes another.

I could tell dementia stories all day. Shits bananas

• Like 1

comes down to it. If I quit he goes to assisted living he would be confused and trying to walk home. They will consider him a threat to himself and put him on a Seroquel, Tegertol, Thorazine diet. I find that unacceptable and especially since he is happy and wants to remain here. Its tough for me insofar as I dont get much or any support from fam. I cant leave to do much of anything. I am paid real wall to be here tho.

• Like 1

yeah, nice looking garden. your hostas look nice 4 or 5 years old or just dense planting? what do you use for slugs and snails?

is there a 'show me your garden/yard thread? if not can we retitle this one as such?

i've got a yard i'm pretty fucking proud of, and i'm not hurting in the gnome department either, if you know what i mean

hostsa are 4-5 years

I weeded, arranged, cleaned up some things. added, Pulled,replaced and elevated some rocks Planted 4 or 5 perennials but mostly my contribution is the annuals. I threw down a bunch of flats of different white, yellow and beige flowers. Then some purple and pink ones. The other half are up front. More of the same annuals tho... No slugs or worms. I watch birds pulling em out of my lawn often enough. Not sure why that is. I live over a ribbon of clay. I have a lot of fireflys here too. Last thing i did was throw down some mulch around the flowers. Helps retain moisture i think.