Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fall River (The asshole of Massachusetts)

If Fall River is the asshole of MA, then what's the taint? My money is on Worcester

lynn or lowell anyone??? at least there are some rich people shuffling around the rest of the trash in Fall River... ha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not Brazilian?

the immigrants i met in boston were from south america.

what in the fuck???? must have been in some tiny dot of boston that i have never been too or herd off...

and the P fest in Fall River is fucking real. fools getting stabbed and shot every year. i went once in the early afternoon and every was shit ass wasted on that Madeira Wine

So my friend goes to the army navy store to buy the exact same knife the cops took from him after the knife fight, the clerk says "yup, that's a stabber"

My buddy tells em yeah man you have no idea, told em' the story and got it half off.

So my friend goes to the army navy store to buy the exact same knife the cops took from him after the knife fight, the clerk says "yup, that's a stabber"

My buddy tells em yeah man you have no idea, told em' the story and got it half off.

mr. han fucking rules.

Hell yeah Mr. Han is the real deal, and crazy!!!!

in his store you can actually speak your mind and say whatever about the weapons. Fucking other stores you can't say shit about the weapons or what the weapons/paraphernalia are for. they make you say you're a "collector", yeah i'm collecting a tazer/police baton or yeah i'm a combat knife enthusiast.

wwI-1918-combat-trench-knife.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my mind, Worcester is one of the most depressing places ever.

Fall River is a crumbling mill town.. Just like so many others in New England with similar problems.. It's pretty bad but Worcester is worse.

At least if you live in Fall River, Providence is pretty close

Revere is another scummy place with a lot of beans

Charlestown as well

And going up from there, Lowell is another crappy mill town albeit with a few cool spots