this fool..To Catch a Predator host who traps sex perverts in TV stings 'caught cheating o

asthma al

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: this fool..To Catch a Predator host who traps sex perverts in TV stings 'caught cheati

Who's worse this or that greco guy from cheaters? Didn't that fool get stabbed..lol..fucking idiot. Playas gonna play haters gonna hate.

Yeah, dood got gutted out in the middle of a lake.

I was laughin my ass off at that. Actually surprised

he didn't die.

Re: this fool..To Catch a Predator host who traps sex perverts in TV stings 'caught cheati

Grecco getting stabbed was fake.

It's already been exposed as a staged hoax.

And all's Grecco ruined was peoples relationships that were clearly on the way out in the first place.

Chris Hanson on the other hand has permanently destroyed peoples lives, some of which were young dudes

who just happened to be over 18, and at least one dude who was mentally retarded.

I wouldn't be surprised if people have gotten stabbed in prison over Chris Hansons faggotry.

Both are giant faggots, but Hanson is clearly the bigger faggot.

And it would have been epic as fuck if they had pitted Grecco against Hanson on an episode of Cheaters.

They totally could have done exactly that with this story and they dropped the ball.

I'm glad that this shithead is going to lose some face. Sensationalist bullshit like TCAP just fuels the fire regarding the pedophile witchhunt in America. All men are viewed as potential monsters. I've heard stories of men getting filthy looks from women with their brood for simply being in a public park. I've also read of some parks that won't allow single men without children. Way to be such a champion of morality while committing adultery. The fact that it was another hidden camera show is the icing on the cake.

^fuckin hell people. funny shit

anyway that shit is barely scandalous .

i saw this the other day and wanted to barf

old-man-th.jpg

Lost' actor marries 16-year-old girlfriend

It was a twist that even "Lost" fans probably didn't see coming.

Actor Doug Hutchison, 51, announced that he has married his 16-year-old girlfriend, Courtney Alexis Stodden.

According to a notice on his website, Hutchison has been enjoying wedded bliss with the aspiring country singer for a few weeks.

old-man-th.jpg

Actor Doug Hutchison, 51, announced that he has married his 16-year-old girlfriend, Courtney Alexis Stodden.

According to a notice on his website, Hutchison has been enjoying wedded bliss with the aspiring country singer for a few weeks.

a girl i know is 17 and just had a kid with a 35 year old

I gotta say, it's not that much of an "ironic twist". Taking some bitch that looks like your wife, only 20 years younger (but still of legal age) out to dinner. . . isn't the same as some 34 year old Mexican day laborer showing up after work, covered in plaster dust, with a six pack of Corona hoping to fuck a 14 year old in her mom's kitchen.

Keep moving folks, no irony to see here.

The irony in your post is that you see nothing "wrong with it" even though the bitch was 20 years younger than him simply because the law says it's cool.

The same exact law that says that a 19 year old fucking somebody 2 or 3 years younger than him is a "sex offender".

You said this while posting on a forum frequented by criminals mind you.

You're basing your view on human sexuality on a fucking man made law that says that a 19 or 20 year old fucking a 16 year old is disgusting and immoral... why? because it's illegal.

And the argument for it being illegal is some bullshit propaganda about taking advantage of someone who's younger and less experienced than you as if all sex in and of itself is purely a predatory function, and the female is some kind of victim.

So now this self-righteous "pillar of sexual morality" gets caught not only cheating on his wife, but doing so with somebody 20 fucking years younger than him.

Not that there's anything wrong with that in my book, but when you live in a glass house...

• Like 1

Damn dude you got a grudge against this guy, are you sexing a 15 yr old or something ? Its alright you can tell us.

I'm in my thirties bro.

Last time I sexed a 15 year old was when I was in my early 20's.

And she totally put the moves on me.

old-man-th.jpg

From Wikipedia:

"In May 2011, Hutchison married 16-year-old[2] Courtney Alexis Stodden in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to the Clark County Nevada Marriage Bureau, both marriage license applicants must be at least 18 years of age.[3] However, the bride's mother signed a consent form permitting the early marriage."

Haha, no shit her mom signed the consent form. Sure honey, you run off and marry this guy... be sure to take half his money on the way out. You'd think it would be awkward as hell for this Doug dude when he was dating this underage broad. Sitting in her parents' living room with her parents, waiting for her to get ready and shit. When he's the same age/generation as her damn parents... hahaha