all i wanna hear from a rapper is how broke crack down, and what he got as a proceed .....

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: all i wanna hear from a rapper is how broke crack down, and what he got as a proceed .

well then get the fuck outta my black ass, crack sellin ass thread with that backpack full of agony and pain on vinyl ass "roots crew" fuck boi music...

that nigga was standin on the block talkin about the philosophy of cocaines effect on yo neurons and shit, or maybe not, i was bored after 13 seconds of that bullshit...

this aint the "no punchlines or style havin ass rappers" thread

edit'~ not u sys.

Re: all i wanna hear from a rapper is how broke crack down, and what he got as a proceed .

woah waoh....woooah its been sorta kinda not really on my mind but... The musical extremes of system failure has always made me go ..hmmmm how did this happen? When did this happen? Is he a superhero? One username two realities coliding?

woah waoh....woooah its been sorta kinda not really on my mind but... The musical extremes of system failure has always made me go ..hmmmm how did this happen? When did this happen? Is he a superhero? One username two realities coliding?

The fuck you talkin bout ?

What? Cuz I like trapper rap and crust?

To be putting it at face value