Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

all i wanna hear from a rapper is how broke crack down, and what he got as a proceed .....

from sellin it, ladies and gentlemen...

boldy james

also: mr muthafuckin exquire

yup

Re: all i wanna hear from a rapper is how broke crack down, and what he got as a proceed .

Been listening to Moldy Games for a minute now

Re: all i wanna hear from a rapper is how broke crack down, and what he got as a proceed .

AH SOWLD DOHPE AWL MAH LYFE

(slowed down voice)

I have a tape or two of his. Appreciated.

first guy cant stay on the beat and the second guy is just raekwon with gold teeth

^truck north

that nigga truck north is basura b

unfortunately i am not black and i dont get a boner listening to negros rap about selling crack

well then get the fuck outta my black ass, crack sellin ass thread with that backpack full of agony and pain on vinyl ass "roots crew" fuck boi music...

that nigga was standin on the block talkin about the philosophy of cocaines effect on yo neurons and shit, or maybe not, i was bored after 13 seconds of that bullshit...

this aint the "no punchlines or style havin ass rappers" thread

edit'~ not u sys.

your ebonics are confusing me

word, but that dude truck north.... highly articulate, right?

DOULBE U DEE FOURDEE CANS FULL OF NARCOTICS

jugzer: i see you finally see the light about Mr muthafuckin eXquire

oh, thats U on twitter?

^yeah

@stealeverything

known about it since quite a while. I kinda felt like the shit would pop outside of town eventually

He should be probably be careful at this point considering time and place

woah waoh....woooah its been sorta kinda not really on my mind but... The musical extremes of system failure has always made me go ..hmmmm how did this happen? When did this happen? Is he a superhero? One username two realities coliding?

The title for this thread is probably one of my favorite 0ontz quotes, ever.

woah waoh....woooah its been sorta kinda not really on my mind but... The musical extremes of system failure has always made me go ..hmmmm how did this happen? When did this happen? Is he a superhero? One username two realities coliding?

The fuck you talkin bout ?

What? Cuz I like trapper rap and crust?

To be putting it at face value

tell me the story of your peoples..

Boris much?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now