Child Support

Obnoxious

As a woman I don't find the word cunt offensive in the slightest, in fact it's one of my favourite words. I never could understand why some women get 'outraged' by it.

In America it's the absolute most offensive word that you can call a female.

I used to call my ex a cunt all the time.

We broke up in 1997, and she still occasionally calls me out of the blue.

I need to start beating people up for giving her my number.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a woman I don't find the word cunt offensive in the slightest, in fact it's one of my favourite words. I never could understand why some women get 'outraged' by it.

you fucking cunt

I think it depends where you are from, I know the equivilent in German is really offensive to women, so because of that my wife really hates the word - I mean really hates it. I also know my mum hates it because of times I have told her jokes that use that word.

As a word it is used A LOT where we are from grd, I know people that use it as a term of endearmnent, I try not to use it that often but it is definitely a go to when I am super angry.

Props for Derek and Clive, I have loads of their stuff somewhere on CD.

Lawyer up, make yourself look good, get your life right, make a home for your kid, file for custody. They'll set up child support and visitation, at least. I know more single fathers than single mothers so you may just fuck around and win.

+1. WTF ur 18 go back to school, work part time, get a degree, get money and kid

profit??

Im skipping to last page-because im not tryin to read idk how many pages of nanna nanna booboo. I will bet that Morton has spoke up-if not find his custody thread. That is my first advice. Being on the other side of this who got cometely fucked by the system i can offer a few pointers. I was ur age as well when i had my DAUGHTER not my seed. Try to see child and make every attempt u can. She has no right to keep you from that. State to state laws vary-but im pretty sure there are consistancies. Drugs and abuse will definitely keep you (legally) from seeing your kid. A mother has no right to relinquish rights unless you are guilty ( with paper trail) of the above mentioned. I went to have rights relinquished from someone who doesnt pay ANYTHING,lives in another state and have zero contact with. The lawyer DID NOT reccomend it unless i had someone to adopt my child. He said in any chance he (father) dies,my child could collect SS. So just leave things the way they are. Document EVERYTHING (phone calls/visits/money). If u feel compelled togive her miney DO NOT GIVE CASH. Money order or checks with dates/childs name in the memo. There is so much to keep rambling on about. But it comes down to this. Its all about and should only be about the child. Fight ur ass off for what u believe is right. There are programs for dads. Do some homework. And from a mom point of view-if u dont put an effort to see your child- they (child included) will think that they werent worth the fight.

If all else fails gimme the bitches number -ill go handle her becasue nothing pisses me of more than when a punk ass bitch uses a child to power over a man.

• Like 1

I might have spoke too soon-it happens. I'm a little confused though-why would YOU go file child support? If you file anything,it should be for visitation or something which will lead to you having to pay child support,but should all begin with a DNA test. If she is on any type of state assistance,chances are child support papers are already coming your direction.

You're not sure if your name isn't on the Birth Certificate?? You're not on it then,unless you signed it.

I'm speaking strictly from the State I live in-do your homework.

I just wanna see my child and provide for her and be in her life as a father figure.. My ex can go and be a slut or whatever she wants to do.. This chick wants to make me miserable all cause I was doin me while she was prego.. How can I file visitation? I live in Cali so idk what's the law...

I live in Cali

Dude you are so fucked, our fair state hates fathers. The family law system will bend over backwards to fuck you at every turn. If you can't afford to lawyer up, most counties in Cali have family law clinics or workshops a couple days a month. Retired judges, lawyers and social workers will look over your case or hear your circumstances and will point you in the right direction. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Dude you are so fucked, our fair state hates fathers. The family law system will bend over backwards to fuck you at every turn. If you can't afford to lawyer up, most counties in Cali have family law clinics or workshops a couple days a month. Retired judges, lawyers and social workers will look over your case or hear your circumstances and will point you in the right direction. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

this explains a lot in my situation.

Either way-know your rights,get to know your laws. Make an effort it will make the biggest difference in your kids life, that's who matters.