Google +

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i barely go on any social networks anymore, and not many people in my 'circles' seem to either

they haven't detected my fake name..same as my fb name... my real name is out there, nothing i can do, because of my job.. i could not imagine linking that fb/+ shit to work life...

I'm still liking g+, my friends are definitely warming to it too. It's definitely more fun if you're following interesting people. I had a fan girl spazz the other day, Graham Linehan, one of my comedy idols added me. I'm so easily pleased and he's an excellent follow.

I have a fake name on all that stuff too, it's been my nickname for over a decade though, I get mail with it on, my postman must think I'm a fruit loop.

My twitter keeps me up on my celeb/fanboy game. Alot more of them are already established on there and it's simplicity is so damn convenient.

I'll wait til the end of the year to see if it gains actual ground and a larger, casual user base. Right now it seems strongly pulling more of a cult following/people who try and stay up to date on internets.

Til then fam/chicas on fb and celebrity stalking will keep me socially satisfied.

[/color]

What ya think of facebook now kiddo?

i barely go on any social networks anymore, and not many people in my 'circles' seem to either

Me neither, hardly keep up with social networks now. Especially with the recent sh*tty changes to Facebook, which annoy the h*ll out of me, and the fact that they are all banned at work, I prefer to stay on my skype and not bother with anything else.

Me neither, hardly keep up with social networks now. Especially with the recent sh*tty changes to Facebook, which annoy the h*ll out of me, and the fact that they are all banned at work, I prefer to stay on my skype and not bother with anything else.

how cute.

you can type shitty asshole on here and no one will blanch.

just fyi.

anyway yeah, new fb is really ugly.

i still haven't gotten sucked into tumblr.

it's cool an all.. but do i care?